MTV The Challenge' PAWG Drunkenly Spits out Racial Slurs- Calls Breh, 'Black, Piece of shyt'

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
camila-nakagawa-the-challenge-rivals-iii22.jpg

Pawg on MTV's 'The Challenge' named Camila Nakagawa gets drunk and singles out a Black houseguest by the name of Leroy. She then proceeds to call him, 'a Black, motherfukking piece of shyt' and proceeds to call him the n word under her breath. Unbelievable. Let's discuss.

video:

screen-shot-2017-06-12-at-8-19-48-pm.jpg

The racist comment she said to Leroy was totally uncalled for! THANK GOODNESS he kept his cool because had he even touched her with a finger or yelled back, he would've been viewed as the "angry black guy."

Everyone was just sitting around and watching when they know Camila's routine and yet they sit there and wait for her to blow up. Are they that bored in the house? Even Johnny mentioned that she has that crazy look in her eyes, but they let her go on. EVEN SECURITY doesn't remove her fast enough!

Then, this crazy bih had thee nerve to turn around and hit Leroy with a pillow (when it was Johnny that threw it) and again, Leroy keeps his cool and he even forgave her fake ass apology later on. MIND YOU, Camila only apologized because Leroy had to call her out infront of everyone, smh!

Also, some of my blog followers alerted me that what Camila said was actually much worse. They told me that Johnny did an Instagram Live video and said Camilla called Leroy the N-word, but MTV edited and didn't air that part (for some reason).

“Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously to show how disrespectful Camila was.”

they love patting nikkas on the back for taking disrespect calmly.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
she was drunk and had no recollection of that night.:russ:These white folks kill me with their excuses and reasoning.:skip:

Really? bytch you look fully engaged yelling at one of ours.:hhh:She needs to simply run into a brother or sister who ain't got shyt to loose because if I was there I would have had to slap her face on behalf of that brother.

How you NOT gonna remember that shyt the next day? :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
camila-nakagawa-the-challenge-rivals-iii22.jpg

Pawg on MTV's 'The Challenge' named Camila Nakagawa gets drunk and singles out a Black houseguest by the name of Leroy. She then proceeds to call him, 'a Black, motherfukking piece of shyt' and proceeds to call him the n word under her breath. Unbelievable. Let's discuss.

video:

screen-shot-2017-06-12-at-8-19-48-pm.jpg

The racist comment she said to Leroy was totally uncalled for! THANK GOODNESS he kept his cool because had he even touched her with a finger or yelled back, he would've been viewed as the "angry black guy."

Everyone was just sitting around and watching when they know Camila's routine and yet they sit there and wait for her to blow up. Are they that bored in the house? Even Johnny mentioned that she has that crazy look in her eyes, but they let her go on. EVEN SECURITY doesn't remove her fast enough!

Then, this crazy bih had thee nerve to turn around and hit Leroy with a pillow (when it was Johnny that threw it) and again, Leroy keeps his cool and he even forgave her fake ass apology later on. MIND YOU, Camila only apologized because Leroy had to call her out infront of everyone, smh!

Also, some of my blog followers alerted me that what Camila said was actually much worse. They told me that Johnny did an Instagram Live video and said Camilla called Leroy the N-word, but MTV edited and didn't air that part (for some reason).

“Camila went off on Leroy during filming this season in Colombia and said multiple racial slurs such as the N word and black mother f***** to him and everyone praised Leroy for just standing there and letting her dig her own grave. Multiple cast members think the footage should be shown because of how well Leroy acted. And obviously to show how disrespectful Camila was.”

So like first off;

1 - She a Brazilian.... so I guess more accurately she'd be a PABG

2 - MTV did a screen call to action thing where they stated next week they are gonna address it. I guess they gonna have like an live panel or some shyt.

Im curious to see if they are gonna have them on there or is it just gonna be people talking infront of a green screen

Martha

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After Camila’s freakout, MTV flashed a cautionary message on screen about how racism is “unacceptable." Camila was asked back by MTV to film a spin-off challenge immediately following this season called All Stars vs. Pros.
So MTV put her in another show after showing how she's a racist on national television? :DatPrivilege: