Mud

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loved it. I really enjoy watching films with a coming-of-age vibe to them for some reason.

Interesting story, beautifully shot and some great acting...what's not to like?

Shout out to the breh @horse. kills for recommending it :myman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Loved it. I really enjoy watching films with a coming-of-age vibe to them for some reason.

Interesting story, beautifully shot and some great acting...what's not to like?

Shout out to the breh @horse. kills for recommending it :myman:
:myman: MM was great of course, but michael shannon might actually be the best actor of this generation when it's all said and done

i love how the river ties into so much of the storyline, reminded me of Deliverance in that way, but without the GOAT Ned Beatty and the male rape obviously

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman: MM was great of course, but michael shannon might actually be the best actor of this generation when it's all said and done

i love how the river ties into so much of the storyline, reminded me of Deliverance in that way, but without the GOAT Ned Beatty and the male rape obviously
He saved the pretty average The Iceman with an absolutely brilliant performance. :bow:
Just a shame he's got 8 Mile on CV tho :boas:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He saved the pretty average The Iceman with an absolutely brilliant performance. :bow:
Just a shame he's got 8 Mile on CV tho :boas:
:yeshrug: george clooney was in attack of the killer tomatoes

my first time watching shannon was BE, i was :dwillhuh: when i saw him in real life, i just figured a dude playing van alden like that had to be just playing himself

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't really remember much about this movie other than the fact I really enjoyed it. I gotta watch it again