Multiple armed gunmen storm Michigan’s State House,

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm fine with gun ownership. I've always owned. I ain't cool with the idea of ownership for the purpose of making your home safer.

Guns are offensive weapons, not defensive. They're for people who take the risk seriously and who understand the risk, not for people who are shook and think they gonna make themselves safer by buying one.
True. A guns useless if you don't know know how to use it well and are willing to actually use it.

The whole conversation came cause I was making fun of the Trump supporter gun nut and mockingly asked what he was gonna do with his piece, and he turned around and tried to claim that proved....I still can't tell what yet. But he thinks calling a gun a piece is something only Black folk from the 1990s did, as if it ain't been White gun slang since WAY longer than that and is still used plenty even right here by the guys who want to sound tough when they talk about their guns.

The the the Coli.com

Also, congrats on being called a globalist despite being anti globalism the entire time I've Been on the site. :bryan:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't even know why Rhakim is wasting time wit that idiot and I'm barely on this site :mjgrin:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Let me get this straight...

Taking a knee and peacefully protesting police brutality and racism? NOT OKAY.
Storming a state capitol to protest shelter in place with guns? A-OKAY.

This shyt makes me angry and sad. We still got a long way to before we're not a backwards assed country anymore and the sad part is - I don't think we'll ever truly get there. :francis:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Let me get this straight...

Taking a knee and peacefully protesting police brutality and racism? NOT OKAY.
Storming a state capitol to protest shelter in place with guns? A-OKAY.

This shyt makes me angry and sad. We still got a long way to before we're not a backwards assed country anymore and the sad part is - I don't think we'll ever truly get there. :francis:
The diffrence is they didn't storm their employeers office and mak the protest there. They went to where it would matter. Had they did at work they'd be fired and in jail.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Be more nuanced than that.

I'm fine with gun ownership. I've always owned. I ain't cool with the idea of ownership for the purpose of making your home safer.

Guns are offensive weapons, not defensive. They're for people who take the risk seriously and who understand the risk, not for people who are shook and think they gonna make themselves safer by buying one.

The whole conversation came cause I was making fun of the Trump supporter gun nut and mockingly asked what he was gonna do with his piece, and he turned around and tried to claim that proved....I still can't tell what yet. But he thinks calling a gun a piece is something only Black folk from the 1990s did, as if it ain't been White gun slang since WAY longer than that and is still used plenty even right here by the guys who want to sound tough when they talk about their guns.
you make no sense shut the fukk up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What was the point of them bringing out the nooses and swastikas? They blaming black folk for them being sheltered in place? :what: racist ass cacs just look for a reason to take the mask off.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Round 3 is Thursday, May 14th. This time facebook groups have discussed killing Governor Whitmer. Last time they showed up with guns while she was there and it appeared they could have overpowered state police and killed her if they wanted.

Threats to assassinate Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer have been widely discussed over the past week within several extreme right-wing Facebook groups. This is occurring in the lead-up to a protest against her “stay home, stay safe” executive order scheduled for Thursday morning in the state capital, Lansing.

According to a report on Monday, journalists from the Metro Times gained access to four Facebook groups where these discussions were taking place. The groups, which can be viewed only by approved members, included numerous posts and comments calling for the governor to be beaten, lynched, beheaded or shot.

In one such group called “People of Michigan vs. Governor Gretchen Whitmer,” a member posted, “We need a good old fashioned lynch mob to storm the Capitol, drag her tyrannical ass out onto the street and string her up as our forefathers would have.”

Another post said, “Drag that tyrant governor out to the front lawn. Fit her for a noose,” to which a user responded, “Either President Trump sends in the troops or there is going to be a midnight lynching in Lansing soon.”

One said Whitmer “needs to eat lead,” and that this would send a message to other Democrats “that they are next.” When another user wrote, “She needs her ass beat,” a user responded, “Good ol’ fashioned bullets work better, but I like the enthusiasm.” Another requested, “Can we please just take up a collection for an assassin to put that woman from Michigan down?”

When the Metro Times notified Facebook of these exchanges, the social media platform shut down the group, which was reported to have 9,000 members, for violating its policy against inciting violence.

Another group called “Michigan United for Liberty,” which is organizing the “Judgement Day” demonstration in Lansing on Thursday, was also shut down at least temporarily by Facebook on Sunday.

Of the other two other groups referenced in the Metro Times report, “Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine” and “Whitmer Recall Movement,” only the former has been terminated by Facebook. In all, the Metro Times reported that the four groups had a total following of 400,000 Facebook members.
Right-wing Facebook groups threaten to assassinate Michigan Governor Whitmer

Michigan lawmakers and officials have now expressed concerns that these rallies could descend into violence after it was revealed several Facebook groups have been removed for discussing killing Whitmer.

"We haven't had any bloodshed yet, but the populous is counting to three, and the other day was two," one member wrote in the Michiganders Against Excessive Quarantine group. "Next comes watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants."

In a group called People of Michigan vs. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, one man wrote: "We need a good old fashioned lynch mob to storm the Capitol, drag her tyrannical ass out onto the street and string her up as our forefathers would have."

Another male added: "Can we please just take up a collection for an assassin to put that woman from Michigan down." One other also asked: "Wonder how long till she's hit with a shotgun blast."
Michigan braced for lockdown protest as Facebook removes groups encouraging Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's assassination