Murda Mook: I Feel Sorry For The Next Person Who Battles Loaded Lux

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
Daylyt or Verb would be a damn good matchup. Considering Clips is cool with Lux I'm not down to see some friendly fire bullshyt shucking and jiving. Clips jokes too much in battles anyway I'm not trying to see a half ass half assed Clips.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Daylyt never uses angles. He doesn't even write bars for his opponent. He spits generic bars that can be used for anyone he even says it himself. If you watch his battles he never talks about his opponent
Not true :ld: He spits a lot of generic shyt, yeah, especially in the random battles he takes. But the big battles he puts in big overarching themes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not true :ld: He spits a lot of generic shyt, yeah, especially in the random battles he takes. But the big battles he puts in big overarching themes.
When? I've seen every Day battle, he even said it himself. He might say one or two lines to his opponent but everything else is generic bars. He doesn't write when he gets a battle, he already has a bunch of raps prewritten

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
When? I've seen every Day battle, he even said it himself. He might say one or two lines to his opponent but everything else is generic bars. He doesn't write when he gets a battle, he already has a bunch of raps prewritten
And I think you said it before, but he has admitted to this himself during at least one interview. He comes with bars and sprinkles in a personal or three throughout.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Daylyt never uses angles. He doesn't even write bars for his opponent. He spits generic bars that can be used for anyone he even says it himself. If you watch his battles he never talks about his opponent

AHEM. Day vs BMagic. He was going at Lux completely. Just no one caught it.:youngsabo:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if you think about it, this is actually a good approach for someone that battles as much as he does. Just keeping writing rounds & when you have a battle come up your ready to go. Just have a bunch of rounds ready

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust Daylyt on the main stage vs. Lux. He'll come out ass naked with a shotgun or some dumb shyt.

Verb's been slipping lately. I need him to get a clear body then he can get Lux.

Clips vs Lux would be a wack battle, that I expect Charlie to "win" with simple pop culture schemes and nameflips... again, not interested.

The battle that makes the most sense is actually Lux vs Busta, but I don't think URL can afford Busta. Plus, I think Busta would be the first industry artist to come back and get a CLEAR body and I'd hate for that to be preacher man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust Daylyt on the main stage vs. Lux. He'll come out ass naked with a shotgun or some dumb shyt.

Verb's been slipping lately. I need him to get a clear body then he can get Lux.

Clips vs Lux would be a wack battle, that I expect Charlie to "win" with simple pop culture schemes and nameflips... again, not interested.

The battle that makes the most sense is actually Lux vs Busta, but I don't think URL can afford Busta. Plus, I think Busta would be the first industry artist to come back and get a CLEAR body and I'd hate for that to be preacher man.

Verb ain't been slippin', he's just not battling in St. Louis that's the problem. He don't really give 110% unless he's on a home stage.

If Day was to bullshyt after ALL this time idolizing/calling out Lux i would NEVER watch a Daylyt battle ever again.

Busta would DIE......end of story. It don't matter what Lux we get for that battle. That's waaaaay too easy. Can't argue with Clips though, Lux could smoke Clips 3-0 in every aspect..... i mean send his soul floatin' out the venue, and nyggas will still somehow call a round debatable.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb ain't been slippin', he's just not battling in St. Louis that's the problem. He don't really give 110% unless he's on a home stage.

If Day was to bullshyt after ALL this time idolizing/calling out Lux i would NEVER watch a Daylyt battle ever again.

Busta would DIE......end of story. It don't matter what Lux we get for that battle. That's waaaaay too easy. Can't argue with Clips though, Lux could smoke Clips 3-0 in every aspect..... i mean send his soul floatin' out the venue, and nyggas will still somehow call a round debatable.
[/QUOTE]
Busta has all the qualities of a top tier:

-Lyricism
-Fast paced flow
-New York home crowd
-Seniority
-Vocal Projection

and he used to battle in LONS, so he can actually do this. Busta would basically be a 110% BETTER Head Ice. I don't see how he'd lose on a Smack stage.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya really think verb vs lux would b a great battle? I think that shyt would boring as fukk and one sided. Lux couldn't even make a t rex battle entertaining. I must b a verb hater cuz the only battles i ever enjoyed from him has been against hollow and hit man. And i want to flip my fukking laptop onto the floor every time i see him do that showtime shyt.