Musically, is Donald Glover occupying the space B.o.B. was supposed to be in?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
You can't say he just a rapper then, the nikka can produce and he sings as well. You should know that more then anyone even if he don't make the same type of music as Gambino he is a damn good artist.

I agree with you that after his debut album he went full pop and fell off at the same time he waned us about that on the May 25th mixtape, the song was called fukk The Money. He's gonna make a lot of money then quit, he said that shyt that he was gonna sell out. However don't try to play B.O.B if you know how talented he is.

i feel you breh maybe im playing bob a lil harsh but i feel like gambino has a better artistic vision. yeah bob can produce but that doesn't automatically make him a better artist. his production is B level at best.

imo awaken my love is a certified classic album. im not a fan of his new summer ep and gambino isn't perfect but artistically he reaches WAY further than bob ever did.

and i don't like how he's handled his success. he didn't even sell out that successfully :ld: