Muslims of TheColi we should've predicted this :wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Trump is gonna make things harder for Muslims but its nothing to worry about. The Quran told us

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,
Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."
Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided
2:155
And We divided them throughout the earth into nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].

7:168

You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination.

3:186

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
68:17

The most reward is found during times like this :banderas:

Every moment of patience is truly a reward adding up :banderas:

Stay patient and it'll be reward InshaAllah. :wow:

Most importantly remember this is one the softest, easiest times in the world to be a Muslim compared to actual times of difficulties. We take things for granted, but access to food water etc basic necessities is a new thing. Our lives are good and dont worry about the media fear mongering just stay patent. A time of TRUE difficulty was during the Soviet Union, practicing religion meant death

t3_5b15c2
We used to construct large homes with an open hall in the centre. On all sides of this hall, we would build sound-proof chambers. There was a secret door, leading out of the hall towards these chambers, where we would place a show-case displaying bottles of liquor. We would place portraits of Lenin and others, a television screen and other such obscene items close to the wall where the secret door was situated.

Whenever the police arrived and searched the house, they would find nothing. They would notice the liquor bottles and assume that the residentsʼ beliefs and ideologies were in conformity with their own. They would leave, satisfied, but deceived by what they had observed. Little did they realise, that just a few meters away from those bottles of liquor, were young innocent children reciting the Qurʼān. We would lock ourselves up in those chambers for six months at a time, teaching our young children how to recite the Qurʼān. The Ṣaḥīh Bukhārī was taught there as well. Beyond the confines of those chambers, the black winds of communism were blowing unabatedly, but within, the words of Allāh and His Nabī (peace and blessings be upon him) were being recited and memorised.”

We can easily handle insults and the petty things they'll throw at us, if someone attacks you defend yourself of course but dont ever live in fear please, thats the worst thing to do. fear is a symptom of too much love for the dunya, if you dont love the dunya wallahi you'll be fearless.

:blessed:

@HoopLife @Piff Tannen @yeyeye @Van Taak @malcolmxxx_45 @Ms. Elaine @kickz @dutchie @50CentStan @IronFist @Raheem95 @Squirrel from Meteor Man @killacal @Max B @The Mask @Sonni @Broke Wave @JACK! @Ice Cold @RealAssanova @(ALi)
@Grano-Grano @Nomad1 @Inspect Her Deck @BocaRear @Big Homie Ahk @Lord @Ria_21 @ChiefQueen @Towlie @calixprynce @Cold Blooded @RawlDough @SCORCH @DIMES

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
a lot of muslims feelin anxiety but they shouldn't really

again we are muslims, we aren't soft and weak. We got 30 days every year without food or water through our self discipline. We leave the comfort of sleep every morning to pray fajr despite every cell in our body begging to go back to sleep. We donate to charity for the sake of Allah, our religion is completely uncorrupted. People get too caught up in fear in everything except Fear of Allah :francis:

It is only the devil who would make (men) fear his partisans. Fear them not; fear Me, if ye are true believers.

3:175

And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah), and wheresoever you are, turn your faces towards, it (when you pray) so that men may have no argument against you except those of them that are wrong-doers, so fear them not, but fear Me! - And so that I may complete My Blessings on you and that you may be guided.

2:150

:wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
You're right though breh this isn't the end of the world, Muslims have been through a lot worse and we must consider ourselves to be very blessed given how a lot of the world's population lives day to day.
any person in the middle east would beg to live in Trump's America we are lucky af but we will be tested nonetheless

the inner peace that comes with Islam :wow:

I havent been as good of a Muslim as I was during Ramadan :to: :mjcry:

this was a wakeup call because I got completely caught up in the worldly stuff

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
To my American Muslim brothers/sisters I wish you all the best :therethere: Things will get even more crazier now. :sadcam: I was planning on going to the US next year for a vacation..but I think I'm gonna head somewhere else. :patrice: