Muslims of TheColi we should've predicted this :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP.....how many Muslim countries were wrecked while Hillary was in in some capacity of governance.

So far all anyone has heard is rhetoric. I remember when BHO said we would out of Afghanistan in 2008............we still there and it's 2016.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP.....how many Muslim countries were wrecked while Hillary was in in some capacity of governance.

So far all anyone has heard is rhetoric. I remember when BHO said we would out of Afghanistan in 2008............we still there and it's 2016.

Muslim countries been wrecked in some shape or form by the west in couple decades regardless of Hilary. Not debating her influence or fact she would continue to do so..

But as a muslims living in the states Trump ideology and plans have direct effect on us living here. Hopefully it stays just rhetoric tho

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Black muslims:mjlol:

The very idea is asinine..

Be Black and worship an Arab brehs:camby:

Daps
My moms was shook the other day calling to tell me not to speak about politics to white people at my work:lupe:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There's Black Muslims in Africa and the Qatar.

Don't bother. He knows he is a fool.

In the Quran it says not everyone will believe :wow:

I may not be Muslim, but my parents are and my name sure as hell ain't John :wow:

Ima get that Trump work like everyone else twice, to be black and have your middle name be Muhammed :wow:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Qur'an and sunnah also says that if you feel you are oppressed in practicing your religion and are able, make hijrah to a domain where you can hear the adhan 5 times a day, ie; muslim countries. But of course it's much easier to sit on your ass in non-muslim lands while living more comfortably than your muslim brethren overseas.

4:97

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.

:francis: