Mute (Trailer) - Duncan Jones Sci-Fi thriller on Netflix 02/23

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well it's been a disturbing trend. Bright, Cloverfield Paradox and now this.

It's become the new straight to DVD. Kind of agree with forbes

"#Mute is another disappointing "big deal" Netflix original. This is becoming an inescapable/undeniable pattern. And, at least with genre flicks, Netflix is doing a lot of damage to the notion of "100% artistic freedom" as a good thing."
Paradox isnt a legit netflix original movie, its amazing how these news sources omit that fact.....Its almost as if there is just an agenda to give netflix the worse press for as much of their releases as possible

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Paradox isnt a legit netflix original movie, its amazing how these news sources omit that fact.....Its almost as if there is just an agenda to give netflix the worse press for as much of their releases as possible
I realize that.

But Bright and (apparently) Mute aren't helping matters either.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
It felt like the set was left over from Altered carbon.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yo this movie was fukking terrible :mjlol:

Low key might be the worst original Netflix film.

Just boring and pointless. The setting was entirely pointless. Hard to even sit through

Duncan Jones :hhh:

2/10

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cloverfield Paradox is COMPLETE trash. Mute is not even comparable. Its not an amazing blockbuster but I honestly cant see how someone can call it trash. Anyone who gives it less than a 7/10 I cant take seriously.
I watched this and Cloverfield. I feel both were bad, but mute is unwatchably bad. I don't recommend either.

I don't think bright is nearly as bad as these are.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I watched this and Cloverfield. I feel both were bad, but mute is unwatchably bad. I don't recommend either.

I don't think bright is nearly as bad as these are.
Bright is silly turn your brain off popcorn fare. It’s not great,but it’s no worse than the average summer blockbuster in theatres.