Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Currently, 26

Leaving, 36

She's 18 and I'm 26 (only 8yrs apart), in NYS she's considered an adult by LAW sooooo...

Ya damn right I'm smashing :martin:

I assume you're still a kid...what you need is a grown man's job :myman: I'm 26 and haven't worked a minimum wage job since I was 17 :wow:.

OP has made several “how do I talk to a girl :lupe:“ threads in the last 90 days but is now on here today acting like he’s somehow better than the rest of us.

nikka YOU are the type of man brehs should avoid being around.

A nikka pushing 30 that doesn’t know how to talk to a woman :dead:

nikka you a weirdo bytch shut the hell up :camby: :mjlol:

Ol Dear Diary ass nikka :mjlol:

He’s talking about negativity yet, he’s he one calling ppl “weirdos”, and “losers”

:laff:

OP get some help. That’s not Harlem or BK energy at all.

You should be happy ppl entertained your “how to talk to women thread”
OP is still licking his wounds from yesterday when I flame broiled his ass.

Got me feeling like @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 in this bytch and I ain’t even trying to be on that but he does it to himself.

In 2020 this nikka was 26 but now in 2023 he’s 27. nikka is constantly trying to pass judgement on us but is a whole weirdo constantly lying for no reason.

I already know this is a sub at me.

nikkas on this site including the mods can verify that I am who I say I am.

I really am that nikka who gets money, fukks hoes and will break bread with brehs.

I’ve offered to meet up with brehs several times whether it be to throw hands or just kick it.

I ain’t the same as some weirdo online 🧢 about my age and my abilities nor would I care about being associated with you IRL.

bytch nikka. :umad:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The site has changed since the pandemic imo. It used to be funny asf and had me cracking up all the damn time. You had a good blend of different types of posters too so it was more balanced. I miss that version of the site.

A lot of the good posters left. There are still a few on here though and you know who they are. Don’t take this site seriously. Most of the shyt said on here doesn’t hold up when you step outside. You may need a break though. :yeshrug:

I’d recommend putting posters you don’t fukk with on ignore too.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@Mr. Goodbar was 26 in 2020 and now in 23 he’s 27.

This nikka doing Scott Steiner math so he can feel like a young nikka forever meanwhile he basically 30 and can’t talk to a woman without input from “weirdos” on the coli. :dead:
Funniest part is, I thought he was married :dwillhuh:

That's why me and my wife don't really like inviting anybody to our house...because you never know what a person is bringing over with them :coffee:.

I wonder should I tell my wife to sign up:jbhmm:... because she love fukkery & bullshyt too :mjgrin:.

:manny:

My wife tells me every day & night.

My sisters call me (3-way :pachaha:) every night to see how I'm doing (vise versa) etc & before we hang up they always mention how much they love me.

:blessed:

Yeah me and my wife vacationed once in Miami...it was terrible, we couldn't wait to get back home.

Last Sunday after smashing my wife into oblivion :lawd:.

We both moaned at the same time, it was intense af :whew:.

:damn:...

:pachaha:

Me and my wife of 7yrs have never ever argued...I guess you CAN say we're THE perfect couple, that's right get ya shyt together before you talk, blubber :sas1:.

Edit : I meant brother .

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Got me feeling like @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 in this bytch and I ain’t even trying to be on that but he does it to himself.

In 2020 this nikka was 26 but now in 2023 he’s 27. nikka is constantly trying to pass judgement on us but is a whole weirdo constantly lying for no reason.

I really am that nikka who gets money, fukks hoes and will break bread with brehs.

I’ve offered to meet up with brehs several times whether it be to throw hands or just kick it.

I ain’t the same as some weirdo online 🧢 about my age and my abilities nor would I care about being associated with you IRL.

Throw rocks at the Kang, you best not miss :wow:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Funniest part is, I thought he was married :dwillhuh:

giphy.gif

@Mr. Goodbar you got some splaining to do :ufdup:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Receipts shown

You a Villain

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Place is more than tlr. You gotta expect a lotta incel energy when you come in tlr. Steel yourself.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The Coli is what it is.

I'm not friends with anyone on here in real life, but it's an eclectic mix of people similar to who I call friends or previously called friends. Some are regular degular dudes, some are straight-laced corporate types, my IT guys; almost got into IT myself coming out of high school, some are intellectuals, some have seemingly varying levels of street activity in their past, some flirt with the industry, some are balling-ass nikkas, some are contrarians, some are a$$holes, and some not to be confused with a$$holes are flat out idiots.

Real life hits and I don't get to talk with my real life peoples like that, so in between meetings and work shyt, I shoot the shyt on here or read the shyt with some people that remind me of my real life folks.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Try not to take this forum for more than what it is...an internet forum...

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Went from being a married petroleum engineer in NYC to now in culinary arts school :jbhmm:
But we’re the weirdos breh. :ohhh:

I really am a restaurant manager, I operate several in the DFW area.

It ain’t a prestigious title but I love what I do and I definitely don’t come on here to lie about it.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Receipts shown

You a Villain
You ever noticed how it’s the pandering ass nikkas who usually end up being the biggest weirdos?

A few years back it was this guy on here named King Musa I think who was on the same tip OP is on.

He was one of those “hey auntie, how’s your day going Queen?” ass nikkas, always calling male posters on here bitter/dry dikks/virgins etc.

Then he turned around and doxxed a female poster and put her pictures on backpage when she rejected his advances.

Some of the females on this site will get mad at nikkas like us for making observations and being concerned about our community, but I would never do some foul shyt like that to anyone on this site.

nikkas like that and the OP need to be researched because they’re dangerous.