My 5 year analysis of TheColi. *Auditor Edition*

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The site has changed since the pandemic imo. It used to be funny asf and had me cracking up all the damn time. You had a good blend of different types of posters too so it was more balanced. I miss that version of the site.

A lot of the good posters left. There are still a few on here though and you know who they are. Don’t take this site seriously. Most of the shyt said on here doesn’t hold up when you step outside. You may need a break though. :yeshrug:

I’d recommend putting posters you don’t fukk with on ignore too.

I hate the term "Brehette"

I have always tried to write "Sistren". (Cause Breh is short for Brethren, not Brother. So it's not a synonym to Bro or Bru or Bruv...)

But mega props to the Sistren that rock with us through it all. There seem to be very few but those few seem to stay true.

Thank you for your service Ma'am.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I hate the term "Brehette"

I have always tried to write "Sistren". (Cause Breh is short for Brethren, not Brother. So it's not a synonym to Bro or Bru or Bruv...)

But mega props to the Sistren that rock with us through it all. There seem to be very few but those few seem to stay true.

Thank you for your service Ma'am.
Do you remember when you used to write erotica for us ladies. lol.

That shyt used to be good. I still think you should make a book full of your sex stories.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
But we’re the weirdos breh. :ohhh:

I really am a restaurant manager, I operate several in the DFW area.

It ain’t a prestigious title but I love what I do and I definitely don’t come on here to lie about it.

You ever noticed how it’s the pandering ass nikkas who usually end up being the biggest weirdos?

A few years back it was this guy on here named King Musa I think who was on the same tip OP is on.

He was one of those “hey auntie, how’s your day going Queen?” ass nikkas, always calling male posters on here bitter/dry dikks/virgins etc.

Then he turned around and doxxed a female poster and put her pictures on backpage when she rejected his advances.

Some of the females on this site will get mad at nikkas like us for making observations and being concerned about our community, but I would never do some foul shyt like that to anyone on this site.

nikkas like that and the OP need to be researched because they’re dangerous.

& they think you’re crazy for pointing it out. If aren’t bowing down, you’re an “incel”

All of it is dangerous, that’s why we’re in the situation we’re in. A lot of what goes on in the community is not normal.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
First time I heard of this site was thanks to Combat Jack RIP
Found it hilarious, and got put up on new music and books
But since I joined, I've noticed a lot of hate and anger towards women
That's the one thing I dislike about the coli
I'm saying, why be mad at fish for swimming?
Yes, some women are foul (just like some men are foul)
But by and large the average woman is just trying to progress and make it through her day just like we are
I just posted about how I got got on Hinge
All I did was charge it to the game, delete the shyt, and KIM
What does me being pissed off and listening to incel babble do for me?
I can stew in my anger, give my money to red pill grifters, end up hating women, and get no love while they go on living their life
Or I can brush the shyt off, stay on my purpose, and one day down the line meet a solid woman who's down to get with my program (this is what happened)
I make moves like Puff "I can't hate [women] cuz it's not in my nature to hate [women]".

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
As a frequent user of TheColi, I cannot help but feel outraged by the generalizations made in the original post. While it's true that there may be some negative and toxic individuals on the site, it's unfair to paint the entire community with the same brush. I have had many positive experiences on TheColi, and have engaged in insightful and thought-provoking discussions with individuals who have diverse opinions and beliefs.

Moreover, it's disappointing to see someone express such a negative and cynical view of an online community that many people value and appreciate. TheColi is a platform that encourages free expression and provides a space for individuals to engage in discussions on a wide range of topics. While not everyone may agree with each other, the site fosters an environment of mutual respect and healthy debate.

In conclusion, I urge the original poster to reconsider their views on TheColi and to recognize the diversity of opinions and beliefs that make the site unique. Rather than focusing on the negative aspects, I encourage them to seek out the positive and meaningful discussions that are happening on the site. As for me, I will continue to enjoy and appreciate the vibrant and diverse community that is TheColi.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
OP has made several “how do I talk to a girl :lupe:“ threads in the last 90 days but is now on here today acting like he’s somehow better than the rest of us.

nikka YOU are the type of man brehs should avoid being around.

A nikka pushing 30 that doesn’t know how to talk to a woman :dead:

nikka you a weirdo bytch shut the hell up :camby: :mjlol:
:dead:

kevin-hart.gif