my boy exposed the c00n floor manager at the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't have cared and there'd be nothing he can do. But when you put the username on a site that has my face then that's when the issue arrives.

I don't give a fukk if he knows that I've seen the videos on his phone. But when he knows that I've seen his internet shrine of BBWS then that's when it gets bad because it comes back to me.

i'm just fukkin with you breh.. but i think you fukked up when you texted him and told him the videos were on the internet... there was no point in that to me..... yall already done clowned dude once he realized you had screenshots......

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i'm just fukkin with you breh.. but i think you fukked up when you texted him and told him the videos were on the internet... there was no point in that to me..... yall already done clowned dude once he realized you had screenshots......
Even if. If nikkas don't post the username it's not logged into the Google database and it doesn't come back to me through IP address. He already knew the username.

I'm talking to him now to see if we can come to terms with something.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@midwesthiphop I'm on the phone with him it's not a joke anymore. Please take the fukking profile name off of the coli before it comes back to me
fukk with people like this, you should expect violence. People always want to embarrass and humiliate people for shyts and giggles with their friends, but as soon as dude comes through or sends nikkas giving out that lethal work, yall will be copping pleas.
shyt is never that serious until it is

Called it :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna meet up and talk about it :smh:

There goes my Sunday

the gym guy gonna be 50 Cent and you gonna be Steve like this

50-cent-steve-stoute-640.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@midwesthiphop breh take the profile name off the coli now breh. Take it off. Its serious. I need it off.

:mjlol: calm down i just got back in the house, you lucky am in a good mood , chill with the threats

EDIT: nvvm i see you got someone else to take the profile name down :russ:

:francis: it was all fun and games when u was callin doin a c00n/punk

tumblr_inline_mor5z1cwfM1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: call down i just got back in the house, you lucky am in a good mood , chill with the threats

EDIT: nvvm i see you got someone else to take the profile name down

:francis: it was all fun and games when u was callin doin a c00n/punk

tumblr_inline_mor5z1cwfM1qz4rgp.gif
YALL nikkas missing the point. He is a c00n/punk, it would no problem if nigggas had to fight or he was talking about wanting beef. I never had a problem with shyt like that. He's talking about COPS. Not some street shyt. He's talking about Feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.