My boy got jumped by his ex new man.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Once this girl's boyfriend caught her cheating with me. We were at Starbucks for some caffeine before I took her back to the car to fukk :takedat:

I was waiting for my drink when suddenly I feel a shove in my back and I hit the floor :merchant:

I catch myself, lift myself up and everyone in the entire place is gasping :bryan:

Turn around, he screams to her "I CANT BELIEVE YOU" and leads her out by the arm running away :mjlol:

Being the young hothead I was I went straight out to grab the strap out the car :snoop:

:francis:

fortunately he got away before I ruined my life :whew:

Last edited:

DanniC

Pro
Daps
What is it with these Walmart workers and their relationship problems? I still want to know how that man let another grown man have him walk around in his draws.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You gotta fukk them nikkas up on G principle but tell your boy to stop tripping over that hoe :HOHBREEZY:
Usually I'd agree but can't ride out for something like this. Shoulda let ol girl go instead of acting like drake. Never fight dudes for the affection of a women.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
wait, hold up, your boy went to her work place to confront the dude who is piping her down...in the process of said confrontation, ol' boy's little brother jumps in the fight and they both wash your boy, did i get this correct?

he might not be able to get the upper hand on the cat who took his chick, but he can settle the score with the little brother. i take it that the little brother works at walmart also. if this is the case, catch this fool late on his shift out in the parking lot corralling up loose shopping carts. if you're a real friend, you'll be the look out or the fellow jumper for your boy.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Usually I'd agree but can't ride out for something like this. Shoulda let ol girl go instead of acting like drake. Never fight dudes for the affection of a women.

:mjlol: Your boy's a sideman akh

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Once this girl's boyfriend caught her cheating with me. We were at Starbucks for some caffeine before I took her back to the car to fukk :takedat:

I was waiting for my drink when suddenly I feel a shove in my back and I hit the floor :merchant:

I catch myself, lift myself up and everyone in the entire place is gasping :bryan:

Turn around, he screams to her "I CANT BELIEVE YOU" and leads her out by the arm running away :mjlol:

Being the young hothead I was I went straight out to grab the strap out the car :snoop:

:russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
He sounds like a fukk n!gga, on so many levels... and... birds of a feather do flock together.. OP is you a fukk n!gga too? :jbhmm:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Grab a gun because you too scared to fight another grown man, brehs.