My boy got jumped by his ex new man.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
let that broad go and move on with his life. Ain't no use fighting over something that ain't yours. If she wanna go, let her go.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Brehss my boy's girl got a job at Walmart recently. It's been 2 months now but word is she's getting smashed by one of her co-workers.. Now my boys girl left him and moved in with her co-worker. He still wants her:mjcry: but I'm telling dude fukk it n get some thotsss :blessed: he acting like a lil birch tho what should I do?

:jbhmm:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Usually I'd agree but can't ride out for something like this. Shoulda let ol girl go instead of acting like drake. Never fight dudes for the affection of a women.
Nah, it's one thing if he went for the fair one and took an L, but he got jumped though, I couldn't let that shyt slide. :francis:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
He sounds like a fukk n!gga, on so many levels... and... birds of a feather do flock together.. OP is you a fukk n!gga too? :jbhmm:
I dot condone his actions that was some female shyt so miss me with that. And I know you ain't callin nobody a fukk nikka you failed experiment. You on here all day log off n go ask the doc why your body rotting :russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this is a poor reflection on you breh. i don't hang around simps. your friends are suppose to uplift, not be a bad influence. :camby: