My Comedy OG's NetFlix Special is OUT NOW. Lynne Koplitz - "Hormonal Beast" (Free Dap/Reps!)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
What's going on y'all. I posted something on my Facebook and figured I'd share it here as well. Long story short, I live in LA, trying to crack the industry as a TV writer and standup comic. I'm a long way from some huge aspirations, but good things are happening for me.

Lynne Koplitz, a standup vet that I'm friends with has a NetFlix special coming out tonight. She's worked with Chris Rock, Louis CK, Patrice O'Neal and has been in the game for years. She's funny and I respect her a lot.

She's a huge reason I'm doing what I'm doing with my life. Below is a repost from my Facebook, telling a little bit about how she's helped me. If y'all feel where I'm coming from and know what it feels like for someone to do you a fukking solid that changes your life, check out her NetFlix special, "Hormonal Beast". It drops Aug. 22 (midnight tonight on the west coast and 3 a.m. east coast).

Appreciate you for reading it. Just trying to put out good energy for someone who really helped me in my life. Again, check her special out when it drops and if you could share that Facebook post too that'd be fantastic.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Got these tags from the homie @Ziggiy thread. Apologies if I tagged anyone who didn't wanna be tagged. Me and Ziggiy have inspired each other with our creative projects, so I'm trying to continue that flow of energy back toward someone that inspired me.

@LinusCaldwell @mobbinfms@SoulController @JoelB @General Mills @CinnaSlim @Realdealholy @MartyMcFly @fillerguy @wire28 @Azul @Colicat@ExodusNirvana @Trillmatic318 @Rastafarian42 @Black Reign @cfountain @Phoenix_Knightly23 @GoldenGlove @Stacker Pentecost @BXKingPin82 @Walt @Paradise @UpAndComing @Originalman @Conz

@LauderdaleBoss @-DMP- @hustlemania @Um. Ghouls @Soundbwoy@UserNameless @True Blue Moon @Colicat @Soymuscle Mike@MoonGoddess @Milk N Cookies @Booksnrain @Paradise @Abogado@mr.africa @BmoreGorilla @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @Inspect Her Deck @blazn101 @The HONORABLE SKJ @Brooklynzson@awkwardblackgirl @Lady.Libra. @Piff Perkins@Danie84 @PlayerNinety_Nine @The Grendel @Wild self @Achille @We Major @ghostwriterx

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What's going on y'all. I posted something on my Facebook and figured I'd share it here as well. Long story short, I live in LA, trying to crack the industry as a TV writer and standup comic. I'm a long way from some huge aspirations, but good things are happening for me.

Lynne Koplitz, a standup vet that I'm friends with has a NetFlix special coming out tonight. She's worked with Chris Rock, Louis CK, Patrice O'Neal and has been in the game for years. She's funny and I respect her a lot.

She's a huge reason I'm doing what I'm doing with my life. Below is a repost from my Facebook, telling a little bit about how she's helped me. If y'all feel where I'm coming from and know what it feels like for someone to do you a fukking solid that changes your life, check out her NetFlix special, "Hormonal Beast". It drops Aug. 22 (midnight tonight on the west coast and 3 a.m. east coast).

Appreciate you for reading it. Just trying to put out good energy for someone who really helped me in my life. Again, check her special out when it drops and if you could share that Facebook post too that'd be fantastic.

Man I haven't heard anything about her in forever. I remember seeing her on Comedy Central a long time ago, she was pretty funny. Will definitely check it out

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man I haven't heard anything about her in forever. I remember seeing her on Comedy Central a long time ago, she was pretty funny. Will definitely check it out

That's another reason I'm so hype for her. She's too talented to not be more of a name and has grown so much as a comic since the Comedy Central joint from way back.

Good looking out watching it homie. For real.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Watched it.

I liked it. I don't know her material, but just being heavy into stand up I've seen her on stuff and just around (I guess she hangs with the Cellar crowd) and I like her voice, so it was a good watch.