My Cousin Added His Girlfriend Of 4 Months To His Current, Savings and Credit Card Accounts....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:snoop:

I'm so lost for words and have nothing to say. My cousin is a good looking 29 year old guy who earns about $150k a year finance, he is an only child and his dad died when he was 1 so it's just been him and his mom. He doesn't have many friends.

He was 'normal' before and dated, dated around, spoke about girls etc. He was just a normal guy. He had not been in love with anyone before. A few months ago we all went to a house party and there was a beautiful girl there. Since that night she's all he has spoken about. He was hooked. We'd never seen him like that. A few weeks in he complained that she never pays for anything. But eventually he just accepted it. I do not know WHAT this girl did. He said the sex was good and i don't think he has had a girl as fine as her before but he was CLEARLY in love/lust with her. He is sure this is his one true love, this is it for him. He said apparently she was the best sex, best everything. She told him she's madly in love with him.

This all happened in 4 months

WELL

WELL

WELL

Today he was speaking to me and told me not to judge him but as a sign of his 'commitment' to her he added her on to:

1. His bank account (to make it joint) where his wages go every month (so that's now joint and no she's not adding anything to it)
2. As an additional holder on his credit card account
3. HE MADE HIS SAVINGS ACCOUNT JOINT!!!! WHICH HAS HIS 200K SAVINGS FROM THE PROCEED OF HIS RECENT HOUSE SALE AND INHERITANCE. HIS LIFE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!

I said did he ask or tell anyone before doing this. He said no, he really cares for her and he wanted to show her he was committed and she suggested a joint account. SO AS ALL HIS ACCOUNTS ARE WITH ONE BANK HE ADDED HER TO ALL 3!!!!

He said he will marry her anyway and trusts her so why not and if she needs to buy anything she will have his cards.

I SAID WHY ADD HER TO THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT THOUGH WITH LITERALLY ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS FROM THE HOUSE SALE and YOUR DADS DEATH!

He said 'oh i just thought i'd do all of them'.

BREHS

I'M fukkING SPEECHLESS. :gucci:

EVEN WORSE. HE HAS TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS MOTHER 'WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND'.

WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS?!?!

SURELY IF SHE'S NOT JOINT ON THE ACCOUNT SHE CAN RUN OFF WITH HIS MONEY.

Why are some men so fukking stupid!

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Why would she run off with his money, sounds like she hit lottery. If she could get him to add her to the account, then she could easily finesse him and slowly drain him if thats her intention. The fact she suggested it is a red flag.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Edit: This nikka gon either:
Commit that after she leaves him..
Or..
He will be on one of those murder shows..
He just tanked his whole life in the matter of 4 months:wow:

“They say money's the root of all evil
I say, they power of p*ssy'll scar people
That pretty flower'll spoil you, then it'll poison you
You get amnesia to everything that you was loyal to
I wanna fukk this little bytch, but I know she bogus
Credit cards, profiles, bank's always open
And if I smash, do the dash, that's hocus pocus
She 'bout cash, I ain't mad, I'm just not devoted
To fall in love with, doing exotic drugs and playing inside of clubs
I'm never the one to cuff
She like, 'Johnny, you know this p*ssy yours and only yours
Take the rubber off and smoke passion, you could explode'
Is it worth it
If you see me on TV telling the girls about me
And all she saw was a Benz and thought the world about me
She think her nikka a lick and I got rapper money
And child support is the legal way she can ask for money”
Jay Rock told no lies:wow:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside, you & your family need to have an intervention and sit homie down before it's too late. That was extremely reckless for him to do.

Joint on all three though:picard:

Why not just create a new, separate joint account and joint savings account?

Best advice on here.

What does she do and did she add him to any of her shyt?

Those are excellent questions.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
She can actually empty his accounts and take off and there is NOTHING he can do about it. He’s a fukking idiot. If you love him put the fear of that reality in his heart. Also get one of your homies he doesn’t know to get at her and see if she budges. Build a case on her and before she does him dirty and anonymously drop the info in his lap.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :manny: He is probably met better woman than her but she was able to use her looks to finesse him :pachaha:. He thinks he is in love but it's her looks that he is in love with LOL. The funny thing is me and my boy was talking about something like this the other day. He said every man is cheap until they meet that one woman, she speaks the right away, she is fine as fukk, she makes you feel good having her by your side, giving you the best p*ssy you have had and calling your daddy n shyt...he is like that wallet will open up real quick:pachaha:. Looks like your cousin found that woman.