My Cousin Added His Girlfriend Of 4 Months To His Current, Savings and Credit Card Accounts....

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He stick like chuck now, only she can take her self off.... You man's done fukked all the way up :mjgrin:

He can still empty the accounts or transfer to another account. He can also report the cards stolen.

You know this bytch is dying laughing with her girls behind his back.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
She could legally take everything he has now because she's on that account. That's a 200k come up. He probably told her all about it early on, and she bided her time then when she saw that he was all in she suggested a joint account. The easiest 200k come up anyone has ever seen. :wow: He's dumb as hell.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :manny: He is probably met better woman than her but she was able to use her looks to finesse him :pachaha:. He thinks he is in love but it's her looks that he is in love with LOL. The funny thing is me and my boy was talking about something like this the other day. He said every man is cheap until they meet that one woman, she speaks the right away, she is fine as fukk, she makes you feel good having her by your side, giving you the best p*ssy you have had and calling your daddy n shyt...he is like that wallet will open up real quick:pachaha:. Looks like your cousin found that woman.

I don’t know :patrice: I met that woman twice. The kinda bad that make you stare at her fading out in deep space because you can’t believe you pulled that :patrice: They still ain’t touching my money though.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

There is nothing you nor your family members can do about his decision. Yes, his nose is wide open and he is making a huge mistake, but it is his to make.

I firmly believe that experience makes the best teacher, so let your cuzz learn the hard way. Either he got him a good woman or he will get finessed out his savings and send him to the poor house.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I said did he ask or tell anyone before doing this. He said no, he really cares for her and he wanted to show her he was committed and she suggested a joint account
giphy.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You need to calmly CALMLY sit him down and explain to him why this is a bad idea. You can't use any personal attacks or get angry or throw shade or any of that shyt because he'll shut you down instantly.

Even IF she is a good woman and even IF she doesn't plan to jack and run, it's an extreme amount of trust to put into someone that you're not engaged / married to; plus there's no advantage.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

I'm so lost for words and have nothing to say. My cousin is a good looking 29 year old guy who earns about $150k a year finance, he is an only child and his dad died when he was 1 so it's just been him and his mom. He doesn't have many friends.

He was 'normal' before and dated, dated around, spoke about girls etc. He was just a normal guy. He had not been in love with anyone before. A few months ago we all went to a house party and there was a beautiful girl there. Since that night she's all he has spoken about. He was hooked. We'd never seen him like that. A few weeks in he complained that she never pays for anything. But eventually he just accepted it. I do not know WHAT this girl did. He said the sex was good and i don't think he has had a girl as fine as her before but he was CLEARLY in love/lust with her. He is sure this is his one true love, this is it for him. He said apparently she was the best sex, best everything. She told him she's madly in love with him.

This all happened in 4 months

WELL

WELL

WELL

Today he was speaking to me and told me not to judge him but as a sign of his 'commitment' to her he added her on to:

1. His bank account (to make it joint) where his wages go every month (so that's now joint and no she's not adding anything to it)
2. As an additional holder on his credit card account
3. HE MADE HIS SAVINGS ACCOUNT JOINT!!!! WHICH HAS HIS 200K SAVINGS FROM THE PROCEED OF HIS RECENT HOUSE SALE AND INHERITANCE. HIS LIFE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!

I said did he ask or tell anyone before doing this. He said no, he really cares for her and he wanted to show her he was committed and she suggested a joint account. SO AS ALL HIS ACCOUNTS ARE WITH ONE BANK HE ADDED HER TO ALL 3!!!!

He said he will marry her anyway and trusts her so why not and if she needs to buy anything she will have his cards.

I SAID WHY ADD HER TO THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT THOUGH WITH LITERALLY ALL YOUR LIFE SAVINGS FROM THE HOUSE SALE and YOUR DADS DEATH!

He said 'oh i just thought i'd do all of them'.

BREHS

I'M fukkING SPEECHLESS. :gucci:

EVEN WORSE. HE HAS TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS MOTHER 'WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND'.

WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS?!?!

SURELY IF SHE'S NOT JOINT ON THE ACCOUNT SHE CAN RUN OFF WITH HIS MONEY.

Why are some men so fukking stupid!

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

SNITCH AND TELL HIS MOTHER ASAP

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
It's easy to move too fast in a new relationship when you're really feeling the other person...

That's when friends and family have to rein you in. I'm speaking from both sides of this situation.

He can just tell her he got caught up and made an emotional decision. He can then open an independent account for them to share. He can then put a reasonable amount of money in there to start them off.

She may truly be everything he thinks she is, but he's still moving too fast. If she loves him like she says she does then she'll understand. If she doesn't that's a red flag.

Save your cousin from himself breh:ufdup: