My Cousin Added His Girlfriend Of 4 Months To His Current, Savings and Credit Card Accounts....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
giphy.gif

Edit: This nikka gon either:
Commit that after she leaves him..
Or..
He will be on one of those murder shows..
He just tanked his whole life in the matter of 4 months:wow:

“They say money's the root of all evil
I say, they power of p*ssy'll scar people
That pretty flower'll spoil you, then it'll poison you
You get amnesia to everything that you was loyal to
I wanna fukk this little bytch, but I know she bogus
Credit cards, profiles, bank's always open
And if I smash, do the dash, that's hocus pocus
She 'bout cash, I ain't mad, I'm just not devoted
To fall in love with, doing exotic drugs and playing inside of clubs
I'm never the one to cuff
She like, 'Johnny, you know this p*ssy yours and only yours
Take the rubber off and smoke passion, you could explode'
Is it worth it
If you see me on TV telling the girls about me
And all she saw was a Benz and thought the world about me
She think her nikka a lick and I got rapper money
And child support is the legal way she can ask for money”
Jay Rock told no lies:wow:

:mjcry:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Post your story, let's go inside the mind of a simp. :lupe:

Obligatory :dame:

It ain't all about "simping". It's all about being in love with a woman and you go all out for her, but she gives you nothing in return but good sex. I be damned if I add a woman to my bank account and shyt. I was taught to keep my foot on these hoes neck.

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A bad bytch can turn certain guys into simps. All that gmb shyt went straight out the window.

I mean look at some of the comments when an attractive female picture is posted,or even when a FEMALE posts in a thread

This is true. Some of you nikkas tell on yourselves.

Let a bytch who looks good throw it at some of you, and you nikkas become putty in their hands.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Joint on all three though:picard:

Why not just create a new, separate joint account and joint savings account?

What does she do and did she add him to any of her shyt?

She works in HR. No she didn't. He pays for everything anyway so she doesn't have any money for him to spend or him to add himself to. I did ask if she would add him to hers he said there's no need to as she doesn't have anything.

YES. His current account, savings and credit card are all with the same bank so they went in and signed for all 3 yesterday. He just sold a house hence it's 200k in cash and that includes his money he got from his dead dad. ALL his life savings.

I may understand adding her to a card but ALL THREE. I DO. NOT. UNDERSTAND.

He is so in love. I don't get it. She's beautiful and sexy but i don't get it...

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
She can actually empty his accounts and take off and there is NOTHING he can do about it. He’s a fukking idiot. If you love him put the fear of that reality in his heart. Also get one of your homies he doesn’t know to get at her and see if she budges. Build a case on her and before she does him dirty and anonymously drop the info in his lap.

:salute:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:mjlol: :manny: He is probably met better woman than her but she was able to use her looks to finesse him :pachaha:. He thinks he is in love but it's her looks that he is in love with LOL. The funny thing is me and my boy was talking about something like this the other day. He said every man is cheap until they meet that one woman, she speaks the right away, she is fine as fukk, she makes you feel good having her by your side, giving you the best p*ssy you have had and calling your daddy n shyt...he is like that wallet will open up real quick:pachaha:. Looks like your cousin found that woman.

I'm saying.

This dude has gotten women. Hell last year he had a phase where he was smashing new girls often. I DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS WOMAN HAS LURED HER WAY IN LIKE THIS OR DONE ALL THIS. Hw is usually street wise. ALL of it has gone out of the window.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
A bad bytch can turn certain guys into simps. All that gmb shyt went straight out the window.

I mean look at some of the comments when an attractive female picture is posted,or even when a FEMALE posts in a thread

This is the first time I've seen p*ssy and looks turn a man into a fool. He is a good looking man in his peak. It has been 4 months. WTF.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjcry:

I don't get it. He has had girlfriends before. I don't know wtf voodoo this girl has been using.
She must got a tight, moist grip on your mans...

He’s fukked and she just hit a lick. Might as well sit back and watch this shyt crash and burn. Some lessons are learned the harder way

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Stupid muthafukkas think they can control a bytch with money

Meanwhile she just waiting til she can actually control the paper and then she don't need yo ass anymore and is free to get attention from bytch ads nikkas and praises from her girlfriends

Cuz not working and stealing from others is the way of the world in 2018

There's no shame anymore for anything

Shame is necessary it keeps people acting decent

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Major red flag.

How your cousin smart enough to stack up all that money but silly enough to add a chick to all his accounts after 4 months. p*ssy really make nikkas stupid.

It makes me so sad :(

His dad died when he was young, left him money. When we were in our 20s he used the money to flip houses. He recently sold the house he did up and hence now he has ALL his life savings. And just like that he adds this chick in 4 months.

I've seen him with many women. I've never seen him like this.

He was usually business minded hence he has been successful. I don't get this at all.