My Cousin Added His Girlfriend Of 4 Months To His Current, Savings and Credit Card Accounts....

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your cousin is a dumb mf. Low self esteem having idiot. How close are you with him?

Also, the girl is moving like a con artist. Next thing you know she will make him move far away and isolate him. He's a mark. She's not even suppose to know how much he makes or how much he got in savings.

I don't even know what type of advice to give you. I would feel like slapping/punching him in the face if i were you. He's under a spell. I'm thinking the fact he told you means he felt the need to tell someone so maybe on some level it's a cry for help or to be checked about it. Hard situation breh. Like other posters said, 99% of the time I'm against telling/snitching/getting involved with other people's money. This might be that 1%...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You need to call him right now and to change that shyt

Create a separate joint account and tell him to throw some cash in it and she should be satisfied

They not even married... you cousin buggin

Like brolic said, she could clear that shyt out and dip. He better tell his bank that nobody is allowed to take out more than X amount except him and only he is authorized to transfer money or something

On joint accounts legally both parties own money and all rights. He will need her signature to get her off. Its now her account too. She is legally allowed to withdraw any amount from it.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

That post might of been the first time I've negged someone on this site. Utterly ridiculous.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:snoop:

He LOST now.

Does she have a job or something?

Even if you tried to tell his mom but it is too late since she got him all joint 3 shyts on hers now.

Your cousin is a p*ssy whipped. No woman gonna respect weak ass boyfriend. She knew he's weak that's why she finessed him.

You need to tell him that he's dumb ass, etc. he needs to hear from his family, and you,etc.

She got a small job in HR. He works in banking.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He stick like chuck now, only she can take her self off.... You man's done fukked all the way up :mjgrin:

Yes apparently legally now he can only remove her if she signs to and comes with him to the branch to remove herself. She has full control and ability to do anything with the accounts as she so wishes.

God.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You answer the entire thread in the first paragraph. Man especially raised not to be wary of shyt will naturally do anything for p*ssy. Welcome to the club of these simps moving around. Sorry it had to be your blood breh

I know too many nikkas in these kind of position, is it really this hard for y'all find wholesome black women to get with. They always look at me crazy for not shacking up with my girl, bytch nikkas with no standard of life outside of work. All the education and money yet they are still stupid :scust:

Now go do right by your cousin slap him in the back of the head and tell his momma :ufdup:

It's sad. His dad died when he was young. It's just been him and his mama. He ain't got many friends. People have come and gone and his dated many girls. I don't know wtf this chick has done that he is now ready to risk it all.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

It's deeper than him being "in love" with this girl.

Dude is worried about turning 30 without having hit certain "life milestones."

You'd think it was only women with this anxiety, but nah. Lotta dudes out here think 30 is their expiration date too.
Its some :mindblown: shyt, but its a real thing, and I've seen it happen.

Since he's in finance, there's a logical brain in there somewhere that you can reach. But you won't reach it in a group intervention setting - all his defense mechanisms will be working overtime to keep him from feeling humiliated in front of others. He won't hear a damn thing you tell him, and it will probably end up ruining any chance of y'all getting through to him ever again.

You need to sit him down one-on-one and walk him through the risks he's taking vs. the rewards that he's anticipating.

Keep it logical and straightforward. Don't belittle his decision, or ask him how he could be such an idiot, etc. (even tho its mad tempting!). You want to be reaching his "work" brain, not his emotional side.

Risk vs. reward is something he'll intuitively understand.

Your goal here isn't to get him to dump the chick. That's too much of a reach for a first sit-down. You should aim to reach a compromise about how he'll display his commitment to her.

Give him realistic options - she's off the bank accounts, but he can (stupidly :mjlol:) purchase her something of value to display his commitment. Help him set a budget for that item.

Then go with him to the bank, and be there while he takes her off the accounts. Its the only way you can be sure. Find an excuse to accompany him.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
She could legally take everything he has now because she's on that account. That's a 200k come up. He probably told her all about it early on, and she abided her time then when she saw that he was all in she suggested a joint account. The easiest 200k come up anyone has ever seen. :wow: He's dumb as hell.

I was the one who took him to the party where he met this young lady :wow:

He fukked her on the first night and hasn't been normal since that night. :wow:

I thought she'd be a one night stand but 4 months later....

here

we

are.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don’t know :patrice: I met that woman twice. The kinda bad that make you stare at her fading out in deep space because you can’t believe you pulled that :patrice: They still ain’t touching my money though.

I think some emotional manipulation may be at play here or she's doing some crazy shyt in bed...