Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is a good site for figuring out which cores you should get for each system. It lists out the pros and cons of each core, saving you time-wasted.

It also links to the emulators that you can't install on RetroArch as well like the Xbox 360 emulator for example.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was messing with Launchbox then realized I didn't want too many Game UI joints running at the same time.
So I uninstalled RetroArch and Launchbox, (Launchbox btw, installs retroarch when you're installing it...)
I googled and found ICE which I posted earlier in the thread but that hasn't been updated in the past 7 years.
However...
There's a new program that came out this year called STEAM ROM Manager
Gonna try that soon.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I wanna play this Super Mario Sunshine mod called Super Mario Eclipse

I previously made a thread about fan games but I'm just gonna post that content in here since its related to emulation because for example, you need emulators to play some fan games. That Super Mario one I posted just now requires Dolphin emulator to run.

Sonic P-06 (someone took Sonic 2006 and made it better)

Avatar fan game for PS4/5 through the Dreams app by Elca Gaming

Smash Brothers Crusade

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Figured this would be a better thread then making my own. Finally finished my 1tb emulation setup for my ROG Ally. Been working on this off and on for like 3 months. Completely plug and play/portable all running off a sd card

Focused on exclusives per system and no duplicates. Also didn't add any games that depends on motion controls as in my experience I haven't found any good methods to map motion controls to the built in controller. So no reason wasting space on games that you can't control correctly.

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Figured this would be a better thread then making my own. Finally finished my 1tb emulation setup for my ROG Ally. Been working on this off and on for like 3 months. Completely plug and play/portable all running off a sd card

Focused on exclusives per systems and no duplicates.

I bought one of those 5 tb drives with retrobat etc. and a bunch of roms and a serv5 mini PC. It's cool but i definitely want to tweak things. How about you make this image available.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I bought one of those 5 tb drives with retrobat etc. and a bunch of roms and a serv5 mini PC. It's cool but i definitely want to tweak things. How about you make this image available.

I'm looking at ways to make it shareable now but i dont want to just put it on something like arcadepunks where the world can get it.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you

Looks clean breh. Got my set up going on my Ally as well but def not as good as this

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Wow Very Impressive. Might consider getting one of these portable gaming handheld joints

Steam OLED probably. I've been upset I can't play Palworld at work. I'm addicted. I can't stream it cause my internet sucks.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I downloaded Daijisho from Google Play Store a week ago after I read on Reddit that it's the best Emulation front end for Android but forgot all about it. I opened it up this morning and saw they have Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator inside wtf?? That's dope af.

I will test it out later and update the thread with my results.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I downloaded Daijisho from Google Play Store a week ago after I read on Reddit that it's the best Emulation front end for Android but forgot all about it. I opened it up this morning and saw they have Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator inside wtf?? That's dope af.

I will test it out later and update the thread with my results.

Daijisho was the best but for years but emulationstation was just released for android last week. Right now it's only on the amazon store but this is the same front end that batocera/retrobat/coin ops uses.

I set it up on my Odin 2 the other day and while it's still not as seamless as it is on Windows/Linux it still a lot better then any other android front end available (Daijiasho/Peagasus/Beacon Launcher)

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Daijisho was the best but for years but emulationstation was just released for android last week. Right now it's only on the amazon store but this is the same front end that batocera/retrobat/coin ops uses.

I set it up on my Odin 2 the other day and while it's still not as seamless as it is on Windows/Linux it still a lot better then any other android front end available (Daijiasho/Peagasus/Beacon Launcher)

I read the comments and it looks like a nope for me right now. After I experiment with Daijisho I'll mess with it.