My ex jump is on backpage trying to pay for school

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:upsetfavre: I got mixed feelings about this because when we last spoke she was pregnant with my seed but miscarried.. some of you coli nikkaz might remember the videos I posted on hamster. If you got the video post it here for the nikkas that cry duck tales. She half Italian half Dominican. Hit my inbox if you want to help toward her college fund

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre: I got mixed feelings about this because when we last spoke she was pregnant with my seed but miscarried.. some of you coli nights might remember the videos I posted on hamster. If you got the video post it here for the nikkas that cry duck tales. She half Italian half Dominican. Hit my inbox if you want to help toward her college fund
Can we at least get a picture until the video is produced? :jawalrus:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Time to get with geek-squad again...switching to macbook didn't solve pics not showing up in threads
cant-see_zps1441fbb2.png

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:upsetfavre: I got mixed feelings about this because when we last spoke she was pregnant with my seed but miscarried.. some of you coli nights might remember the videos I posted on hamster. If you got the video post it here for the nikkas that cry duck tales. She half Italian half Dominican. Hit my inbox if you want to help toward her college fund

:hov: :deadmanny: