My Favorite Dog, The American Akita :blessed:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Even though I prefer malamutes over these guys, they really are wonderful work related dogs with high energy motors that are great with kids once socialized and trained right.

The puppies are mad adorable though and that's one mistake I wish people who well them would look to point out in people that look to potentially buy them being first time dog owners. It WILL grow into a very energetic dog that needs space and activity.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Been thinking of getting one from the rescue shelter but they're already grown, and you need them from birth.

I already have Doberman and don't need them fighting.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Harbor baby eaters brehs
full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjcry: they lied to me about the shots and my dog got parvo

That Parvo isn't a joke. Consult a vet as to how to get your dog hydrated properly if you ain't already in the know, 'cause it will avoid drinking water 'cause of the nausea.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
dso9p4.gif

Rest easy, King.​

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Might be my next dog if I decide to get another :ehh:

right now i got a pit, beautiful looking mofo

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man theirs died and my babe was still was going 4 walks , i thought she was just sad then i seen her throwing up and made an appointment for 2 days later but she aint make it

this my first dog so i ain't know, so all my ogs came and they was like she just sad . our dogs interact often (neighbors)

they was mad but they made it seem like it wasn't that urgent

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
:pacspit:fukk An Akita:pacspit:

One got loose one day when I was at work and my wife was pregnant and walking our Huskey (RIP) . Damn dog just runs up and attacked my dog. Changed her whole demeanor for the duration of her life she was 3 at the time. And never wanted to play with other dogs afterwards.
I rushed home from work and went looking around the neighborhood like "Dough-boy" and his crew after they shot Rickey. Didn't find the dog, but found its house and owner and ran them pockets... But ever since then it's always been :pacspit::pacspit: to Akitas as as a staff, crew, and record label