My Gawd, The Black Woman Is A Strong Woman

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Was just thinking of a friend of mine who's taking care of her two nieces while her brother is locked up. Put her life on hold to look out for her family. Like I said, the Black woman is stronger than us brothas sometimes. Even though when we are United we're a powerful force.

Told moms today that a girl like that would make a good wife to a brotha.

Asked the chick how she's so outgoing and if it was hard. She said it was just her personality. Damn, Black women are strong, but us as Black men still gotta support our women.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was a child who was acting stupid. I'm a grown ass 23 year old who sees the United States as an oligarch nation.

Stop derailing :ufdup:

This comes from the heart.

:comeon:
18 is not a fukkin child to be on video acting like Uncle Ruckus. That age is when you’re the most militant but you were the biggest c00n

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Beaten but never broken, that’s the Afrikan way. We, especially our women, were forced to be strong in the face of adversity ever since slavery, and probably even before that. Others could never compare.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Beaten but never broken, that’s the Afrikan way. We, especially our women, were forced to be strong in the face of adversity ever since slavery, and probably even before that. Others could never compare.
Exactly breh.

I knew the chick from school and it hit home a little. Man, I was like, "How is she so happy go lucky?". Some people just blaze through and our women are soldiers.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Funny

This the same guy that lusts cac women. Specifically Euro skinny cac women.

Just prepare for this "HR program" you're about to attend Reggie.

Good luck.
Thanks breh. I got next Wednesday and super excited to start this new journey in my life.