My girl of 3 years is confused about her feelings.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So you didn't bother to find out what she was actually feeling, where the feelings stemmed from, etc.?

What's the point of committing to and living with someone if you won't even bother to investigate the root of a problem?

Or, do you know she's cheating and just leaving that out?
That’s like asking why someone cheated on you. It don’t matter fool. Doesn’t matter where it originated from now, it exists. And its existence means you cannot coexist. She should’ve been proactive when she felt there were issues and did that self reflection herself and then brought it to him, not AFTER she let the doubt set in and deteriorate the relationship. Accountability is something you dudes don’t ever hold women to.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
We been living together for 16 months, everything was good but she said she confused about her feelings. I told her it's over, she can pack her bags & leave:camby:
Excellent move
3 years; 16months basically common law?
She ain't yours and will never be now
Move on the next one
You won

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

It is what it is...

Sorry you had to hear ya moment of truth. At least you are willing to help her find a room to live in.

Perhaps in the future you may wanna fall back on living with a GF until you are engaged.

Other than that, I like ya attitude about it. If someone ain't feeling ya, then charge her to the game and keep it pushin'!

Too many women out there for ya to meet!

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
So you didn't bother to find out what she was actually feeling, where the feelings stemmed from, etc.?

What's the point of committing to and living with someone if you won't even bother to investigate the root of a problem?

Or, do you know she's cheating and just leaving that out?
once a woman says shes confused she's not woman just don't know shyt. what she means is I checked out months ago and I don't know how to tell you I don't want to be with you anymore. OP made the right move to just end it because in her mind it's over anyway. Some women you can talk things out with but most of them at this point it's too late. And before it's too late they don't communicate anyway. I love women I might sound like a women hater but they are emotional and fickle. so if there needs aren't being met they slowly become more withdrawn and don't tell you.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is it worth knowing?

She isnt with the program anymore, why? I dont think it matters
I mean if I've invested 3 years of my life in this woman, then yes I'd want to know.

The OP is leaving out a lot of details, but there could be any number of factors at play that could be fueling her feelings. If I love this woman, I'm putting in the effort to identify and address the issues (outside of infidelity) instead of just letting her walk :yeshrug:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That’s like asking why someone cheated on you. It don’t matter fool. Doesn’t matter where it originated from now, it exists. And its existence means you cannot coexist. She should’ve been proactive when she felt there were issues and did that self reflection herself and then brought it to him, not AFTER she let the doubt set in and deteriorate the relationship. Accountability is something you dudes don’t ever hold women to.

:wow:Facts.

Once a woman starts moving iffy just move on.
You can't try to logically talk a woman out of the way she feels it doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP..

It is what it is...

Sorry you had to hear ya moment of truth. At least you are willing to help her find a room to live in.

Perhaps in the future you may wanna fall back on living with a GF until you are engaged.

Other than that, I like ya attitude about it. If someone ain't feeling ya, then charge her to the game and keep it pushin'!

Too many women out there for ya to meet!

Seems like she gave up...Whats to be confused about?

Op made the right decision

She said she wants to move out so maybe a mixed feelings could be clear, but I told her there is no hope, its done!!!:camby: