Juven

All Star
Daps
nikka please..Oakland cops deal with homicides and shoot outs and nikkas running from the police hopping fences every nite..NY police walk the beat smiling and waving at the community buying coffee from the bodega

ny police earned that by throwing everyone in jail during the 90s. Oakland pd is small now but soon the government will apply their ny methods to take control. Theyll have oak pd beating people up for buying coffee soon.

Daps
Reppin
Stapletown..Shaolin
NY been through all that in the 80's and 90's...yusef hawkins and all that...ny is a policed state now... at one time it was declared a war zone and the president called the bronx the worst slums in america...they cleaned up the streets and crimes lowered..nothing wrong with that..anybody who truly comes from the hood and seen that real stuff know..it aint nothing to be happy about..i seen kids get shot...why would i be proud of that...im from stapleton projects son..im proud when i see ppl from my area rise above these wack situation and do something positive in life...

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
NY been through all that in the 80's and 90's...yusef hawkins and all that...ny is a policed state now... at one time it was declared a war zone and the president called the bronx the worst slums in america...they cleaned up the streets and crimes lowered..nothing wrong with that..anybody who truly comes from the hood and seen that real stuff know..it aint nothing to be happy about..i seen kids get shot...why would i be proud of that...im from stapleton projects son..im proud when i see ppl from my area rise above these wack situation and do something positive in life...

13 year old kids shooting for street credibility is really sick....