intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
how come everytime I'm watchin the news they show the police fukkin yall up? In the Chi we'd get a rocket launcher on that ass... in Cali they'd burn the fukkin city down. Whats goin on locs?

Keep it hip hop... this is what happens when you listen to more Big than Pac...

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where is fruitvale station located? You bytchass nikka.

Nothing about that shyt is funny. Cac boy. Only cacs say wild shyt about black men being killed by pigs.

And in response to that, they rioted, tore up shyt, threw molotov cocktails at the pigs, flipped over and burned up police cruisers. And had the officer responsible forced to go into protective custody...then months later 4 pigs got greased in Oakland.

And to this day... nikkas still got the pigs shook out there

Now the NY response to this...and Sean Bell, Louima, stop & frisk etc. etc. etc. etc. has been WHAT exactly? :sas1:

It's time to face facts folks...New York just has a bytchmade culture that produces bytchmade nikkas. :sas2:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NY nikkas was sonning those idiot white kids who came to the hood trolling with those dumbass prank videos.

And Al Sharpton usually has a protest/march/rally whenever a black man suffers an injustice at the hands of NYPD.

Rioting is stupid as nikkaz would just destroy there own communities.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You're probably not even from chi, and if you were you would know cops fukk nikkas up in the chi just as much as in NYC.

And cuz unlike westcoast/midwest nikkas, east coast nikkas chase SCRILLLA. Period. We don't beef over dumb shyt and walk around tryna flex. We get papers, get more papers, get some more papers, and go lay low. fukk all that other shyt.

And btw, east coast nikkas been killin more cops then y'all. On the east coast its not shyt for a nikka to shoot a cop when the situation arises. Thats why cops out here be on that brutal tip, retaliation.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NY nikkas was sonning those idiot white kids who came to the hood trolling with those dumbass prank videos.

nikka...thats a fukkin' L for NY nikkas :deadrose:

They going into your most notorious "hoods" making you nikkas look stupid and afterwards are able to leave under their own accord, relatively unscathed.

Are you serious?
0S2SA0j.png

So y'all gonna act like NYPD isn't the biggest and fiercest police force in the country?

Perhaps they only seem that way because they're "serving" the most timid, subservient & bytchmade nikkas in these United States? :sas1:

Like athletics...you're only as dominant as your quality of opposition allows you to be.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can say this off the top of my head NYPD outnumbers any gang here locally in nyc. They have weaponry, and they have numbers... For everyone one guy there's like 3 cops. Also nikkas out here aint trying to get murked by cops, they dont have that suicidal tendancies y'all do out there in oaktown. I think alot of cops out here more crazier than the criminals they fight...