ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Op is a cac that talks about the streets but is a herb that never leaves his part time mom/part time lovers basement:flablupe: 1 star and neg rep fakkit:naswon:
This cum guzzling fakket trying to talk about the streets when he watching little kid movies with his little "nieces" :mjlol:

Keep it a buck you wanted to watch that Turbo movie :mjpls:bytch ass nikka
And in response to that, they rioted, tore up shyt, threw molotov cocktails at the pigs, flipped over and burned up police cruisers. And had the officer responsible forced to go into protective custody...then months later 4 pigs got greased in Oakland.

And to this day... nikkas still got the pigs shook out there

Now the NY response to this...and Sean Bell, Louima, stop & frisk etc. etc. etc. etc. has been WHAT exactly? :sas1:

It's time to face facts folks...New York just has a bytchmade culture that produces bytchmade nikkas. :sas2:

What a fukking moron :snoop:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
After that fruitvale incident nikkaz rioted in the streets ..the streets was on fire.,we was fukking cops at at occupy Oakland..NY nikkas is hella soft..they rap about kung fu cuz nikkas don't have the heart to pull the trigger and would rather have a civil duel with ninja stars and shyt...we block to block to block rocking with the shyt out here

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Op is a cac that talks about the streets but is a herb that never leaves his part time mom/part time lovers basement:flablupe: 1 star and neg rep fakkit:naswon:

You gon act like you never heard of the LAPD?
:mjlol:you dudes always blurt utter bullshyt to hype the west:sas1:
but here are the facts:sas2::
How many Police Officers are there in the NYPD?

The NYPD's current uniformed strength is approximately 34,500.
Currently, the LAPD has approximately 9,000 sworn officers

THATS ALMOST 4...YES 4 TIMES AS MANY POLICE:C

chicago got 12,244 police officers

include being it aint even close yall nikkas out west and in the chi dont even understand what we up against yall got it easy:sitdown:

Last edited:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
:mjlol:you dudes always blurt utter bullshyt to hype the west:sas1:
but here are the facts:sas2::
How many Police Officers are there in the NYPD?

The NYPD's current uniformed strength is approximately 34,500.
Currently, the LAPD has approximately 9,000 sworn officers

THATS ALMOST 4...YES 4 TIMES AS MANY POLICE:C

chicago got 12,244 police officers

include being it aint even close yall nikkas out west and in the chi dont even understand what we up against yall got it easy:sitdown:
New York got 8,400,000 people
Chicago got 2,700,000

We got 35% of the police force for 32% of the population... yall some cowards plain and simple.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
how come everytime I'm watchin the news they show the police fukkin yall up? In the Chi we'd get a rocket launcher on that ass... in Cali they'd burn the fukkin city down. Whats goin on locs?

Keep it hip hop... this is what happens when you listen to more Big than Pac...

New York is not what it used to be, breh :snoop:

Giuliani killed all that :camby:

We got real nikkas in skinny jeans in Chiraq reppin' and LA too :troll:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 5 dumb thread in Coli history...and that goes for OP, OP defenders and nikkas in here defending other cities. Pigs killing black men ain't shyt to play with, especially if you ain't out here on the front lines protesting the Pricks and dikks.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Top 5 dumb thread in Coli history...and that goes for OP, OP defenders and nikkas in here defending other cities. Pigs killing black men ain't shyt to play with, especially if you ain't out here on the front lines protesting the Pricks and dikks.
Sorry loc, you feel some type of way because you a NY nikka. The way to refute this is to do something. Yall nikkaz like the Dipset...

This aint no goddamn laughin matter, why the fukk aint yall doin shyt?

For the record when the police tried that shyt with me it took 2 400lb cacs to bring me in, and the next time I got pulled over by that same dept they didnt want any problems and sent me on my way... yall nikkaz gettin killed. And not doin shyt about it thats why they dont respect you and kill you again. Everyday Im watchin this shyt on the news.

DO SOMETHIN nikka