My NYC Black Folk......Gentrification

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I don't see what the problem is .

Growing up in Bed Stuy I've always had trouble would hood niqqas starting with me for no reason .I couldn't go to the corner store without some dude coming up to me trying to start a fight .

I didn't feel safe in my own neighborhood .

After all of these hipsters started moving in, hood niqqas moved out and it's been safe ever since . Therefore i don't see the problem with gentrification .

Hipsters are friendly as fukk though , i don't understand why everyone hates them.

I knew this one hood dude who was fuking with some half white half asian hipster chick across the street .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Growing up in Bed Stuy I've always had trouble would hood niqqas starting with me for no reason .I couldn't go to the corner store without some dude coming up to me trying to start a fight .

After all of these hipsters started moving in, hood niqqas moved out and it's been safe ever since . Therefore i don't see the problem with gentrification .

Hipsters are friendly as fukk though , i don't understand why everyone hates them.

I knew this one hood dude who was fuking with some half white half asian hipster chick across the street .

How old are these hood nikkas now? They are :flabbynsick: status nowadays and that street shyt is played out in gentrified NYC. They basically lost the war on hipsters and they can't adapt to this day and age.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If anyone has the money, they should seriously consider scooping that up, it will be a hot commodity in 5 years.

:ehh::ehh: IDK breh the Bronx seems to be immune to gentrification. I think I may have to head to the BX this thursday to check out the open house.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

do or die is hipsterville now? :huhldup: