My OFFICIAL Encounter With "WHITE SUPREMACY" Story On How I LEFT My FIRST JOB

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well as you may know I'm back as a poster :jawalrus: Eeh part time that is because of work :manny: Anyway, remember that old thread I made about landing my first job as a stocker? That eight month old thread. Things having changed in Joe Gorilla's life. He no longer has that job:martin:

Here's the story of the whole thing during my SIX months there. First week, I'm working the head guy starts blaming sh-t on me. Stuff that I didn't do. Granted the store manager is a prejudice guy that sometimes clings to Blacks to put on a front. Essentially, what a White Supremacist would do. This store was awful. All the P.O.C. were in bottom positions and kissing butt. Anyway, the guy tried to put something on me while I was at lunch. I thought the guy always confused me for the other brotha who was non productive. Because that guy who we will call "killa cam" was an arrogant breh. I tried to help him one day because he was on thin ice and he shrugged me off. Next thing I know breh was gone. Then, I still get blamed. Cac asked me how old was I and I just turned 21. So, I tell him I'm 21. This cac tells me, "I've been doing this longer than you been alive". After that three and a half months past. Granted lower level management praises me and I made it way beyond the 90 day grace period.

All of a sudden the day AFTER the regional manager the guy that's over THIS CAC store manager. Cac starts his crap again. He yells at me saying I'm not productive and he's been warning me for weeks. When in fact the week before everyday he was saying that you are a great worker. Hey, that next month I was gonna negotiate about getting a raise and more hours. Being there six months I was trying to get promoted. Basically, to help pay these student loans off. I wanna get into trades anyway and go back to school for a degree in African Studies. Back to the point, that was the LAST :ufdup: straw. I told his assistant manager the woman who hired me that I was done. she said I understand. I mean this guy yelled in front of me infront of another employee he was standing next to my co-worker. People like that are DANGEROUS. He always bragged about his life. However, he would brag that he took shots after work and dude drives a car with FOUR hubcaps missing and he dresses ragedy.

Since then, after I left I got another job where it's diverse and love it:salute:

P.S. this guy thought all Blacks folk steal and one of the White workers there I went off on. Called that woman pathetic.

Here's the thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brea...e-daps-and-reps-even-if-i-dislike-you.320034/

Oh yeah, the customers loved me there. They said I was the coolest guy there and I always used to get $20 tips :win:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Damn B, your thread flopped

Even Reinscarf aint fukking wit ya :wow:

I just came to tell you please dont study African Studies. Cant get a job with that major.
What kind of History degree could I get work in? Also, I wanna help/volunteer with poor people/refugees too.

To the first part :martin:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This ain't your first encounter with white supremacy, just your first obvious encounter i.e. the nikka wake up call.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This ain't your first encounter with white supremacy, just your first obvious encounter i.e. the nikka wake up call.
Naw, I never had a nikka wake up call. I always knew who I was even before I got the job. I'll say betides the Alabama experience in 2010 when I was 15 this just proved my point. Especially, with White Supremacist ideology. Don't get me wrong, there's a major difference between White people and White supremacists. To be frank, I'm glad they showed their true colors because it just made me play checkmate first.

Last edited: