My rent just went up 8%....to $915 for a 1BR

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You don't overcome gentrification by NOT owning property:why:

Another nikka on this site who can't read with comprehension :patrice:

The value is city property. Tons of black folks are losing money moving into some of these newer "suburban" communities that lose value within 5-10 years.

I also (since you struggle reading at a 5th grade level) stated that I'm seeing it a lot in my area and his might be different.

With that said the city property is what's hot and has the highest upside especially if gentrification is in its early process in w/e city you're in.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Another nikka on this site who can't read with comprehension :patrice:

The value is city property. Tons of black folks are losing money moving into some of these newer "suburban" communities that lose value within 5-10 years.

I also (since you struggle reading at a 5th grade level) stated that I'm seeing it a lot in my area and his might be different.

With that said the city property is what's hot and has the highest upside especially if gentrification is in its early process in w/e city you're in.
You're talking about gentrification right? The cities are getting gentrified right? So why are you talking about buying property in the suburbs which might not hold value? You need to make yourself clear before you hit send. I live in a city and own property in a city.

Regardless. They can't move me out when they try to gentrify BC i own my shyt. If people would've owned more I guarantee this would happen less.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You're talking about gentrification right? The cities are getting gentrified right? So why are you talking about buying property in the suburbs which might not hold value? You need to make yourself clear before you hit send. I live in a city and own property in a city.

Regardless. They can't move me out when they try to gentrify BC i own my shyt. If people would've owned more I guarantee this would happen less.

:francis:

You dumbass nikka you're arguing my same point.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
How am i arguing your same point when you don't even know what you're talking about:jbhmm:

For one I was addressing the OP yet you added your irrelevant dusty ass story. I told OP to not buy any crib just to own a crib because nikkas out here getting raped investment wise doing that. His best bet is to get some property close to the city because that investment will reap more benefits then hitting some new suburban development. Blacks folks have gotten got getting lured into them shyts

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
How am i arguing your same point when you don't even know what you're talking about:jbhmm:

And you illiterate cocksucker I NEVER said buy property in the suburb. Can you read you sambo? :mjlol:

Y'all need a separate forum for the slow mogs. Like 15 person limit in the thread so these nikkas can focus on reading.