My sleep paralysis demon is ridiculous

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Let my sleep paralysis demon come in my dream...It's gonna need a Rape DNA kit...and Imma be in the further reaches of hell on trial for my crimes.

I don't care if it's a female demon or a male demon...you come in my dreams...I'm make sure you know Imma sick sonuvabytch :mjlit:

You ever heard a demon beg you not to slide it in????

:mjlit:
I'm pretty sure it sounds like Ann Coltranes Harp playing

Music to my ears.​

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Let my sleep paralysis demon come in my dream...It's gonna need a Rape DNA kit...and Imma be in the further reaches of hell on trial for my crimes.

I don't care if it's a female demon or a male demon...you come in my dreams...I'm make sure you know Imma sick sonuvabytch :mjlit:

Music to my ears.​
:skip:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Music to my ears.​

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Music to my ears.​

You wish a gay demon would? :dame:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Music to my ears.​

:deadrose:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Music to my ears.​
I thought I was bad, this nikka's abstractly horny, how do you rape your own imagination :mindblown:

Actually, if a succubus did appear to me, i'd be harder than an asian trying to be original on his college application

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

Music to my ears.​
You nikkas always just do too much…nikka said he forcefully taking the p*ssy and bussy