My sleep paralysis demon is ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
St louis
LVHaV99.jpg

Hang a pic of wayne and baby kissin over yo bed ASAP!

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Almost did this once but I was shook. I get sleep paralysis way too often

That’s just natural fear. Your subconscious will resist if you aware of what’s happening and too fearful of the unknown. You literally just have to relax and go with it if you want the experience.

Its many ways people try to induce out of body experiences. shyt like binural beats and shyt. For me, shyt just started happening naturally. I learned after the fact that people try to induce it and they basically try to get themselves in the hypnogagic state, which is when your mind is awake but your body is sleep. That’s why I say sleep paralysis is a blessing, because when that’s happening that’s the state you’re in. All you have to do it’s relax and your subconscious will take over the rest. It’s literally a gateway to out of body experiences

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That’s just natural fear. Your subconscious will resist if you aware of what’s happening and too fearful of the unknown. You literally just have to relax and go with it if you want the experience.

Its many ways people try to induce out of body experiences. shyt like binural beats and shyt. For me, shyt just started happening naturally. I learned after the fact that people try to induce it and they basically try to get themselves in the hypnogagic state, which is when your mind is awake but your body is sleep. That’s why I say sleep paralysis is a blessing, because when that’s happening that’s the state you’re in. All you have to do it’s relax and your subconscious will take over the rest. It’s literally a gateway to out of body experiences
I had sleep paralysis three times in a row in one night way back when I was very depressed…I wonder what the relation is

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had sleep paralysis three times in a row in one night way back when I was very depressed…I wonder what the relation is

I’m not too into the signs shyt and pretty non religious but for me personally when I started having those experiences it was very spiritual. I didn’t see god or anything but just the fact it was happening seemed spiritual.

Also, I had just gotten super health conscious about what I put into body and wasn’t smoking weed for almost a year at the time. So it’s almost like the universe or God whatever was showing me or guiding me to those experiences.

Also, the ability for me to do it shuts off when I’m smoking weed. So I feel like the less shyt like that in your body the more in tune or whatever you will be and will be more likely to have those experiences. Cause my shyt started with electricity in my ears. It’s hard to explain but like literally electricity in my ears every night to the point it almost hurt. Then the out of body experiences started happening when I would just relax. I’m like how the fukk do I have a real electrical current buzzing between my ears. But a lot of this shyt is impossible to explain. That’s why I encourage people to go with it

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not too into the signs shyt and pretty non religious but for me personally when I started having those experiences it was very spiritual. I didn’t see god or anything but just the fact it was happening seemed spiritual.

Also, I had just gotten super health conscious about what I put into body and wasn’t smoking weed for almost a year at the time. So it’s almost like the universe or God whatever was showing me or guiding me to those experiences.

Also, the ability for me to do it shuts off when I’m smoking weed. So I feel like the less shyt like that in your body the more in tune or whatever you will be and will be more likely to have those experiences. Cause my shyt started with electricity in my ears. It’s hard to explain but like literally electricity in my ears every night to the point it almost hurt. Then the out of body experiences started happening when I would just relax. I’m like how the fukk do I have a real electrical current buzzing between my ears. But a lot of this shyt is impossible to explain. That’s why I encourage people to go with it
Literally the same - Loud electrical buzzing in the ears - I have also heard high pitched noises similar to screams a few times.

Daps
Let my sleep paralysis demon come in my dream...It's gonna need a Rape DNA kit...and Imma be in the further reaches of hell on trial for my crimes.

I don't care if it's a female demon or a male demon...you come in my dreams...I'm make sure you know Imma sick sonuvabytch :mjlit:

You ever heard a demon beg you not to slide it in????

:mjlit:
I'm pretty sure it sounds like Ann Coltranes Harp playing

Music to my ears.​

This fool said he gon be wylin so much that demons gon arrest him and put him on trial for crimes against demons :picard:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Let my sleep paralysis demon come in my dream...It's gonna need a Rape DNA kit...and Imma be in the further reaches of hell on trial for my crimes.

I don't care if it's a female demon or a male demon...you come in my dreams...I'm make sure you know Imma sick sonuvabytch :mjlit:

You ever heard a demon beg you not to slide it in????

:mjlit:
I'm pretty sure it sounds like Ann Coltranes Harp playing

Music to my ears.​
full