MYSOPHOBIA-am I weird?

crush_sumpin

true & real
Daps
Reppin
"planet earth,is my place of birth.."
seems like I looked it up a while back but I can't seem to find it now. The closest thing I can come up with to describe it is "mysophobia", the fear of germs. Specifically, I have a phobia of going into a place to order some food, and the person making my food isn't wearing gloves! Granted, I could go into any restaurant and they could be handling my food unsanitarily, but I don't see it. When I am looking right at someone and that person is making my order without gloves or washing their hands [which I don't really trust either] I have found I go from 0 to 100 real quick, so much so that I avoid going to said places. one time I went into a place, made my order, the dude that was making it TOUCHED HIS NOSE, gave dap to his coworker then reached into the bin and put lettuce on my burger! then as he put the fries in the holder they spilled over and he gripped the holder, touching my fries..I lost my mind! I have all found when I ask someone to use gloves, the overwhelming majority of the people GET OFFENDED..like wtf?! I don't know where this came from but as I became a man I identified this phobia within my personality. some people relate but most people that see me shut down when this happens think I have an issue. Some places try to reassure me they wash their hands after every order-bullshyt. others put gloves on, make an order, handle money [in the gloves] then try to make my order? oh hell naw.. Some places build like a metal "shield" preventing the customer from seeing what is going on with the preparation of their food. When I see this I still ask for gloves to be put on, despite the irritation of the worker.

if anyone knows the exact name for this phobia please share it with me..The question I have for the community is: am I weird because of this phobia? Just curious what the take is. I not going to change tho, I have it and the only way to cope is I mostly eat at home. Not only is it cost effective [I eat alot] but I'm the cook.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
learn to better organize your paragraphs and their structure. but i think we all have that fear of nasty people handling our food, like who wld want to eat food thats been mistreated. your not weird and that isn't really a phobia imo. you cook at home which is great and seems to be the best solution to this.

crush_sumpin

true & real
Daps
Reppin
"planet earth,is my place of birth.."
learn to better organize your paragraphs and their structure.

haha..

like who wld want to eat food thats been mistreated. your not weird

I just wanted to create a post & this was the first subject that came to mind. YOU'RE right tho: reading them would be significantly easier when the person writing "learns to better organize their paragraphs & their structure, as well as spells correctly, uses words in their proper context & avoids "text message" abbreviations. Not to mention using proper capitalization & punctuation, particularly when one decides they are in a position to attempt to correct another.