Name a time you got played... bad....

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
As for my own story..:mjcry:
When I was in Job corps back when I was like 18 or 19 there was this fine azz lil lightskin bih with a nice booty. She was easily one of the baddest chicks there and I noticed her staring at me like the first day. It came as a shock to me because this was a girl all the dudes tried to holla at and I never said a word to her. I was the laidback breh who mostly kept to himself. As time went on I noticed her staring more & more... and whenever she walked past me she would intentionally pull her leggins up, or sometimes even bend over...:whoo: One time she was walking with a friend upstairs to her dorm room and I was staring at her ass jiggle every step of the way:takedat: Then I looked at her friend looking DIRECTLY AT ME. I'm like oh fukk, I just got caught. But realized she just wanted to see if I was looking.

I'm my head I'm thinking aight shorty obviously likes me and she's trying to get my attention. I would have to be a fakkit not to talk to her at this point.

Until she eventually talked to me one day. It was just casual conversation. Didn't get a chance to get her number.
But I started thinking about her more & more... "what do I say to her?":gladbron:
I was thinking bout bringing this bish back to my family to meet my moms.

But not too long after that, one morning I'm taking my clothes to washroom and see this tall 6'5 handsome gang nikka leaving from out of there with a hoodie over his head like he wasn't tryna be seen. I enter the room after him and see a door cracked open and a used condom on the ground inside the room.
I immediately think she was in that room with him but I didn't see her coming out of there with him or anything. I shrugged it off as paranoia and think "why her out of the hundreds of other girls here?"

To make a long story short. One day I noticed her leaving with one of the cool male teachers and also her friend that I mentioned earlier.:jbhmm:
While a little suspicious, it was anything incriminating. I mean he could be taking them on a trip to the carnival for a ride on the carousel.:dame:

I finally asked a girl about her and she starting telling me some rumors.
One of the rumors being one that confirmed my suspicions about what happened earlier. :mjcry:
She really did get smashed in that room and I seen the condom used on her.:sadbron:

You played yourself breh lol

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I'm going M.I.A. after this. high school sweetheart we're both juniors in college. I've always had a few dollars she struggled I paid for one of her semesters when she was struggling and crying thinking she'd have to drop out. she hit me up one day crying about not being able to pay her part of the rent, so I paid it. it was weird, because she usually managed that part well. me and her roommate grew up together she hit me and said she's creeping on me. come to find out the money wasn't for rent..it was for an abortion because she didn't know who's baby it was between me and ol boy.

:mjcry:
Breh, I literally gasped for hair reading this shyt lmao
Got damn....

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
What in the fukk? OP she did not explain herself, try to reach out afterwards? You said you never spoke in person again. Come up off them phone calls / texts :wow:

I was crushed after that. Went into work where these annoying ass fools play the radio out loud heard a song on the radio that for some reason pulled the heart strings said i was sick went home and cried. (I was young :mjcry: )

shyt was phones ago but we exchanged a text or 2 or 3.

Initially right after the jist was basically

Her - "oh where did you go what happened"

Me- "I maybe dumb but I ain't stupid." :mjcry:

Her- "We weren't fully official."

Then she offered a open relationship.

:francis: I did not accept.. fell off and worked on myself.

After that it took a year and some change for her to reach me. . by a call.

I answered.

No lie I did smash again actually more than a handful of times before I found a new full time girlfriend. This was before I had multiple on the team and I was doing one at a time. She wanted to stay with me as she aged but thank God I got out of that. I figured she was more emotionally damaged then I was after that. I wished her the best tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was crushed after that. Went into work where these annoying ass fools play the radio out loud heard a song on the radio that for some reason pulled the heart strings said i was sick went home and cried. (I was young :mjcry: )

shyt was phones ago but we exchanged a text or 2 or 3.

Initially right after the jist was basically

Her - "oh where did you go what happened"

Me- "I maybe dumb but I ain't stupid." :mjcry:

Her- "We weren't fully official."

Then she offered a open relationship.

:francis: I did not accept.. fell off and worked on myself.

After that it took a year and some change for her to reach me. . by a call.

I answered.

No lie I did smash again actually more than a handful of times before I found a new full time girlfriend. This was before I had multiple on the team and I was doing one at a time. She wanted to stay with me as she aged but thank God I got out of that. I figured she was more emotionally damaged then I was after that. I wished her the best tho.
What the fukk. Stay strong young king. What a crazy manipulative ass bytch. :gucci: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The year was 2010, I'm 5'8 and some change, but I had this 5'11 145lb bow legged bad bish. Azz phat, chest more than a mouthful, and model type pretty. Everywhere we went people would tell her she should be on America's Top Model or WTF show it was. To this day she is in my top 2 dopest bodies. She worked with my brother and his kids mom, she and I initially got together after she broke up with her abusive boyfriend, but after about 8 months, we broke up. She eventually got back with her ex, had a kid, they broke up again. 2 years after she and I broke up, my brother and his kids mom told me she wanted to reach out to me (I should have stayed away), so I hit her up. It just so happens that it was my birthday, she slid through, and we were on, and crackin again. It was just like old times, except now she has a kid, and her body went from a 10 to a 7.5. After about 3 months, she got a new apartment, and I basically moved in.

She came from a super religious family, and she was 1 of 8 kids. Her mother didn't work, and her father was a preacher at some tiny church. Money was tight. In December while her 12 yr old brother was battling cancer, her father started a Go Fund Me for the brother, raised $24K, then moved out of state with his secret girlfriend and the 24k. Christmas comes around, and I know her families down bad, so I regifted some shyt I had that was still brand new, bought gift cards, a Keurig (they all would fukk some coffee up), and other stuff. I spent about 2k on her fam, and about $700 on her and her kid.

Fast forward about 3 months, at this point, I'm filling the fridge, and paying half the bills. I go to work (I work 12hr days 7a-7p), she calls me to tell me that there's an emergency, won't be home, don't worry, and she'll call me later. 5 hours pass, I get off work, and still haven't heard from her. I call, I text, but no answer. I go home shower, then sleep, but I woke up early so I could drive to some spots that I know her kids father lived at, and it would still be dark outside, so I'd have some cover. Lo and behold, her car was at an apartment he stayed at. I go to work, around 11am, she texts me some nudes, I didn't respond. At 2pm she calls trying to cuss me out over not responding, I didn't say anything, because I wanted to confront her. Long story short she tried to lie, then deny, but eventually "admitted" to spending the night so her daughter could spend time with her dad, but she slept on the couch....she thought I had no self respect.

Bish hurt my pockets more than my feelings, but it was at this time I began to formulate my theory that, "These single mothers aren't out here looking for love, they're looking for help"
Unfortunately I didn't learn my lesson from this experience, the S on my chest was earned :snoop:.....

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
What the fukk. Stay strong young king. What a crazy manipulative ass bytch. :gucci: :wow:
You wouldn't believe all the manipulation tactics she would use. She had books on it.. "why men love bytches" and other shyt. I'm glad I got out unscathed just left with a couple of memories.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The year was 2010, I'm 5'8 and some change, but I had this 5'11 145lb bow legged bad bish. Azz phat, chest more than a mouthful, and model type pretty. Everywhere we went people would tell her she should be on America's Top Model or WTF show it was. To this day she is in my top 2 dopest bodies. She worked with my brother and his kids mom, she and I initially got together after she broke up with her abusive boyfriend, but after about 8 months, we broke up. She eventually got back with her ex, had a kid, they broke up again. 2 years after she and I broke up, my brother and his kids mom told me she wanted to reach out to me (I should have stayed away), so I hit her up. It just so happens that it was my birthday, she slid through, and we were on, and crackin again. It was just like old times, except now she has a kid, and her body went from a 10 to a 7.5. After about 3 months, she got a new apartment, and I basically moved in.

She came from a super religious family, and she was 1 of 8 kids. Her mother didn't work, and her father was a preacher at some tiny church. Money was tight. In December while her 12 yr old brother was battling cancer, her father started a Go Fund Me for the brother, raised $24K, then moved out of state with his secret girlfriend and the 24k. Christmas comes around, and I know her families down bad, so I regifted some shyt I had that was still brand new, bought gift cards, a Keurig (they all would fukk some coffee up), and other stuff. I spent about 2k on her fam, and about $700 on her and her kid.

Fast forward about 3 months, at this point, I'm filling the fridge, and paying half the bills. I go to work (I work 12hr days 7a-7p), she calls me to tell me that there's an emergency, won't be home, don't worry, and she'll call me later. 5 hours pass, I get off work, and still haven't heard from her. I call, I text, but no answer. I go home shower, then sleep, but I woke up early so I could drive to some spots that I know her kids father lived at, and it would still be dark outside, so I'd have some cover. Lo and behold, her car was at an apartment he stayed at. I go to work, around 11am, she texts me some nudes, I didn't respond. At 2pm she calls trying to cuss me out over not responding, I didn't say anything, because I wanted to confront her. Long story short she tried to lie, then deny, but eventually "admitted" to spending the night so her daughter could spend time with her dad, but she slept on the couch....she thought I had no self respect.

Bish hurt my pockets more than my feelings, but it was at this time I began to formulate my theory that, These single mothers aren't out here looking for love, they're looking for help"
Unfortunately I didn't learn my lesson from this experience, the S on my chest was earned :snoop:.....

nba-deandre-jordan.gif

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lmao.. love the story OP.

I actually had the same happen to me, sort of. Match with a good looking college aged sorority PAWG on Tinder back when it was a big thing. I'm living downtown working in IT and I was out there running through females. We match, go to a bar near her place for like 30 min, then she asks if I wanna smoke at her place

I saw sure, even tho I don't smoke. We get to her place, she lives with a hot lesbian and I'm thinking JACKPOT. We smoke with her, get to her room and bump and grind and I ain't gonna lie that p*ssy was the best I ever had I my life up until that point. I stay the night, she tells me she took a pic of me and sent it to her girls and they were all giving props on bagging a handsome light skin.. I thought that was weird but laugh it off.

I gotta see her again, so we end up hanging with her friends at a night club that weekend and shes going half paying for me after I pay for her. Her friends are all hot, I'm thinking perfect I can help out my boys. We keep hanging and chilling for like 2 months. She tells me she's a college student, but works at a tanning place as a receptionist.... But everytime I see her she's got STACKS just all in her purse. She wears some fancy stuff but I just chalked it up to white rich parents.

Eventually I call her out on why she staying so late at this tanning spot and how she get so much $$ and she just replies "it's a fancy spot and they tip really well".

I end up going to hang with her and her roommate one weekend and everyone is getting drunk and they are smoking. Eventually the roommate blurts out something along the lines of "yeah bytch you had to do some nasty chit for that $$!!"... I sobered up really quick and waited till my girl went to bathroom, said what you mean? She was like "oh I thought you knew? She strips and works at a massage place"

I was shocked.. it all made sense tho when you look back on events. Coming over late. Always gotta shower after work. Always had $$. Felt like her and her friends were always partying.

I called her out on it, she cried. Said she had always planned on getting a real job while she was in school, but had a friend hook her up with that job and couldn't turn away from the $$. I won't lie she was really sexy if you're into sorority looking white girls. She said she'd give it all up for me, and I was so enamored with the p*ssy I said sure like a moron. :snoop:

She got a real IT job for 1.5 months and went back to stripping and doing whatever and I stopped hanging with her. I remember my friends being like "what happened to that bad ass white girl you was hanging with?"... And I'd just have to say "that chit didn't work out......" Not wanting to let them know what happened

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
As for my own story..:mjcry:
When I was in Job corps back when I was like 18 or 19 there was this fine azz lil lightskin bih with a nice booty. She was easily one of the baddest chicks there and I noticed her staring at me like the first day. It came as a shock to me because this was a girl all the dudes tried to holla at and I never said a word to her. I was the laidback breh who mostly kept to himself. As time went on I noticed her staring more & more... and whenever she walked past me she would intentionally pull her leggins up, or sometimes even bend over...:whoo: One time she was walking with a friend upstairs to her dorm room and I was staring at her ass jiggle every step of the way:takedat: Then I looked at her friend looking DIRECTLY AT ME. I'm like oh fukk, I just got caught. But realized she just wanted to see if I was looking.

I'm my head I'm thinking aight shorty obviously likes me and she's trying to get my attention. I would have to be a fakkit not to talk to her at this point.

Until she eventually talked to me one day. It was just casual conversation. Didn't get a chance to get her number.
But I started thinking about her more & more... "what do I say to her?":gladbron:
I was thinking bout bringing this bish back to my family to meet my moms.

But not too long after that, one morning I'm taking my clothes to washroom and see this tall 6'5 handsome gang nikka leaving from out of there with a hoodie over his head like he wasn't tryna be seen. I enter the room after him and see a door cracked open and a used condom on the ground inside the room.
I immediately think she was in that room with him but I didn't see her coming out of there with him or anything. I shrugged it off as paranoia and think "why her out of the hundreds of other girls here?"

To make a long story short. One day I noticed her leaving with one of the cool male teachers and also her friend that I mentioned earlier.:jbhmm:
While a little suspicious, it was anything incriminating. I mean he could be taking them on a trip to the carnival for a ride on the carousel.:dame:

I finally asked a girl about her and she starting telling me some rumors.
One of the rumors being one that confirmed my suspicions about what happened earlier. :mjcry:
She really did get smashed in that room and I seen the condom used on her.:sadbron:
Did you ever smash?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Went to my cousin's birthday party, he put me on FT with one of his gf's friends. Shawty was 23, bad bad, fit, cute, and thick.

We went on vacay for his gf bday and her friends came along, including the jawn I was already talking to. First night was LIT, everyone was hammered and me and shawty were lip locking right there in the club. :takedat: Went back to the bnb and got shawty ass naked. First red flag, I was eating shawty cat and she really didn't react. I asked how it felt, she talking about "It tickles". I'm literally down there looking like :why: cuz I have never ever heard no bytch say no dumb shyt like that. Then I'm about to put it in, she goes "Wait :damn: I gotta tell you something". I'm from Philly so I'm thinking she gonna tell me she got a BF or some dumb shyt like that....no this bytch says "I'm a virgin" :wtf::wtf::wtf: my dikk went from brick to flaccid faster than the speed of light. I was flabbergasted like why didn't none of you mfs tell me this shyt???? The night ended with us just kissing, sucking titties, feeling each other up. The next day, we spent the majority of the time chillin. Another red flag, shawty was watching some british war movie and WAS RECITING THE LINES BAR FOR BAR HARDER THAN THE fukkING ACTORS. And then was roaring like a dinosaur during pics! I have never been so confused in my damn life! Like god, why you make such a goofy ass bytch??? :what:

Later that night, me and the two bytches went out to the club. I bought the first round and we pretty much stood around until they went to the bathroom. When they came back, BOTH of them straight went into a nikka section. :skip::beli:MAJOR RED FLAG. nikkas was pouring drinks (EnJ!!!) down they throats and shyt. Eventually, the other friend pulled me in there too. I tried to dance with shawty and she pushed me back. Then I tried to dance on her, and she pushed me back again. At that point I was so damn angry. But it was my first time meeting both of them so I kept my cool no matter what. When it was time to go, I called the Uber. On the way to the fukking uber, these bytches stopped to talk to nikkas. I was HOT :what::demonic: like WE came together and none of us even from here. I cussed both of em out and them stupid bytches got in the uber. Then, I realized the bytch I wanted was pretty much blackout drunk. This bytch passed out and threw up in the fukking Uber. Again, I was so fukking mad at this bytch. And of course she was so childish she didn't even apologize until my cousin's gf said something to her. I tried to hit the next night but she was on her fukking period. And of course my dumbass still wanted her :beli:

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Went to my cousin's birthday party, he put me on FT with one of his gf's friends. Shawty was bad bad, fit, cute, and thick.

We went on vacay for his gf bday and her friends came along, including the jawn I was already talking to. First night was LIT, everyone was hammered and me and shawty were lip locking right there in the club. :takedat: Went back to the bnb and got shawty ass naked. First red flag, I was eating shawty cat and she really didn't react. I asked how it felt, she talking about "It tickles". I'm literally down there looking like :why: cuz I have never ever heard no bytch say no dumb shyt like that. Then I'm about to put it in, she goes "Wait :damn: I gotta tell you something". I'm from Philly so I'm thinking she gonna tell me she got a BF or some dumb shyt like that....no this bytch says "I'm a virgin" :wtf::wtf::wtf: my dikk went from brick to flaccid faster than the speed of light. I was flabbergasted like why didn't none of you mfs tell me this shyt???? The night ended with us just kissing, sucking titties, feeling each other up. The next day, we spent the majority of the time chillin. Another red flag, shawty was watching some british war movie and WAS RECITING THE LINES BAR FOR BAR HARDER THAN THE fukkING ACTORS. And then was roaring like a dinosaur during pics! I have never been so confused in my damn life! Like god, why you make such a goofy ass bytch??? :what:

Later that night, me and the two bytches went out to the club. I bought the first round and we pretty much stood around until they went to the bathroom. When they came back, BOTH of them straight went into a nikka section. :skip::beli:MAJOR RED FLAG. nikkas was pouring drinks down they throats and shyt. Eventually, the other friend pulled me in there too. I tried to dance with shawty and she pushed me back. Then I tried to dance on her, and she pushed me back again. At that point I was so damn angry. But it was my first time meeting both of them so I kept my cool no matter what. When it was time to go, I called the Uber. On the way to the fukking uber, these bytches stopped to talk to nikkas. I was HOT :what::demonic: like WE came together and none of us even from here. I cussed both of em out and them stupid bytches got in the uber. Then, I realized the bytch I was talking to was pretty much blackout drunk. This bytch passed out and threw up in the fukking Uber. Again, I was so fukking mad at this bytch. And of course she was so childish she didn't even apologize until my cousin's gf said something to her. I tried to hit the next night but she was on her fukking period. And of course my dumbass still wanted her :beli:
So my dumbass kept talking to this stupid bytch. She lives in Florida but has family in MA and my ppl live in CT. I went to go visit my cousin, not even thinking about shawty at all. Im chilling with him, his gf calls him and says she’s out on a Valentine’s Day date with the shawty. Shes says “Womb Raider should come and bring flowers for my girl!” my cousin and I both hit the :patrice::francis: I went along with it based off of the fact that I didn’t come to see her and $30 for some flowers and chocolate ain’t shyt. So I bought it and we slid to the restaurant. I walked up to her, said hi, hugged her, gave her the flowers. You would think she reacted positively right? Nah, the bytch said thanks and went back to doing what she was doing. :martin::skip::mjcry:We stayed at my cousins gfs parents house later and the bytch left the flowers there. I couldn’t get two words out the bytch the entire time. I really wasnt expecting much but I got absolutely nothing, and went back home upset about how this stupid bytch treated me.:snoop: now Everyone wants me to get with the other friend, and she’s saying she don’t know cuz I used to talk to her bytch ass friend:stopitslime:

Last edited: