Name something widely accepted in Hip Hop that never gets pushback but should

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers and fans who talk about "hip-hop" but only champion the mc'ing aspect.

Where are the dancers? Where are the DJs?

If you were alive in the 80's even if you never tagged in your life you at least gave some thought as to what your tag would be. Then as the 90's came style/fashion kinda replaced the graff energy.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
rappers from the 90's & early 00's with no grays

Pretty much everyone in hip-hop over the age of 40 has completely black hair
Every time I look at Jay Z I imagine him in the bathroom with a box of 'Just for Men' :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
these are all sources from his own mouth, of course hes gonna say he writes everything

There’s no PROOF to the contrary which is the point. Kendrick has co-signs throughout the industry that he writes all his own material and has said out of his mouth that he does. So until there is any proof he doesn’t then he can be taken at his word.

Drake on the other hand, claimed he wrote his own lyrics and its been proven he doesn’t, there are reference tracks with not just a line or two, but ENTIRE SONGS that he didn’t write. Therefore he’s not a writer.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
rappers from the 90's & early 00's with no grays

Pretty much everyone in hip-hop over the age of 40 has completely black hair
Every time I look at Jay Z I imagine him in the bathroom with a box of 'Just for Men' :mjlol:

Compared to black on black crime glorification, misogyny, and drug glorification; why should there be push back regarding men’s grooming habits:dame:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Compared to black on black crime glorification, misogyny, and drug glorification; why should there be push back regarding men’s grooming habits:dame:
because the people are addicted to the bolded.

you say anything about that and youre called a 'c00n' or racist

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Looking down on real MCs because their vocabulary is above average but giving props to the below average rappers.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Giving emcee's from Buffalo a pass for being ass on the mic.....all them nikkas is trash

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rappers and fans who talk about "hip-hop" but only champion the mc'ing aspect.

Where are the dancers? Where are the DJs?

If you were alive in the 80's even if you never tagged in your life you at least gave some thought as to what your tag would be. Then as the 90's came style/fashion kinda replaced the graff energy.

Bro they'll clown you for hyping up bboying calling it "corny" :beli: