Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco home vandalized with pig's head, message about $2k stimulus checks

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you it was just matter of time before people started taking action against these fukking politicians.

Exactly, people are fed up and I dont think it would make a difference whoever is in office. This was coming. People are tired. Cost of living is all the way up. A lot of people were struggling before this pandemic. It's that when things shutdown, the pandemic had folks shook but then when they got comfortable their anger was back then the george floyd situation, the protests and unrest and BLM popping back up diverted that. Then the election and now all that anger is back. This time it has nowhere to go and it's coming full force at these politicians. That covid mutation shyt hasn't gotten into full swing yet but it might be too late because as yall see.... its going to get worse for these guys. These politicians about to go in hiding.

I think this is the start to something big. We might be witnessing an actual revolution. :ohhh: I want in. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
so a trump head?

UKVu0t8.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown