Naomi osaka: african american isnt the only black

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
No I’ve said many times in a previous thread that Nigeria and other countries aren’t like us, but some similarities can be seen. What I’m saying an Ethiopian and Somali will also tell you the Same thing. They never used the term black for themselves again this isn’t a new concept if you think so you know nothing. Again for a lot of us culture/ethnicity > race. That’s how we are able to differentiate ourselves. Notice how no one in this thread has come to back you up and for good reason. And you keep bringing up shyt post colonialism, again how did they describe themselves BEFORE THEY CAME INTO CONTACT WITH EUROPEANS
man you sound stupid as fukk, just arguing for the sake of arguing. I dont expect a 90% American Forum to back anything I say when they know nothing about what I said to begin with :yesrhug:

Go educate yourself instead of standing on bullshyt just so you can feel you won the argument :camby:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
man you sound stupid as fukk, just arguing for the sake of arguing. I dont expect a 90% American Forum to back anything I say when they know nothing about what I said to begin with :yesrhug:

Go educate yourself instead of standing on bullshyt just so you can feel you won the argument :camby:
nikka you go educate yourself when you actually go to Africa lmk because they will literally tell you the same thing. Other African brehs also dapped up my post you dikkhead. Again for most we are Ashanti, Igbo, habesha, Xhosa, etc whatever culture we are before black because that’s how we describe ourselves.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
She's right but the quote makes it seems like she is saying it aggressively.

The 'other blacks' should stop sneak dissing us for no reason, though.
Best part: to white people we are ALL Black

To Black people... divide and conquer

Exactly as the white man hoped we’d do...

Why are else do you think they had (and I quote)“house negroes” and “field n-words”? To divide us

A Black man will STILL hate on another successful Black man so much more than on the white man who architected his circumstances..

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
nikka you go educate yourself when you actually go to Africa lmk because they will literally tell you the same thing. Other African brehs also dapped up my post you dikkhead. Again for most we are Ashanti, Igbo, habesha, Xhosa, etc whatever culture we are before black because that’s how we describe ourselves.
I was born and raised in Africa. You thought you were schooling a clueless American all this time huh?

:mjlol:

:camby:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Ok what’s your ethnic background then :sas2:
you lost that privilege to ask anything when you thought you had the upper hand cause i'm supposedly American. FOH, go learn about African tribes a little more before coming at me like that again. I dont have to google cracker written articles and books to learn about my history, I got direct access to generations of history and knowledge right in front of me at all time.

Try that shyt elsewhre. :camby:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
you lost that privilege to ask anything when you thought you had the upper hand cause i'm supposedly American. FOH, go learn about African tribes a little more before coming at me like that again. I dont have to google cracker written articles and books to learn about my history, I got direct access to generations of history and knowledge right in front of me at all time.

Try that shyt elsewhre. :camby:
Because you’re a liar and full of shyt and if you were you would have mentioned it way earlier in this discourse to disprove what I was saying foh :camby:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This ain't it. She wouldn't have the same level of success if she lived in racist ass Japan. Why win gold for a country that wouldn't even spit on you if you were burning alive? :francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:wow: :damn:

AAGang we them nikkas :myman: :salute:

giphy.gif

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
thinking like this will make you the lowest common denominator..... for life
Her children will be Ados or FBA and she got more money than him. She got the bread in the relationship. So he got the Hustle down.