Naomi osaka: african american isnt the only black

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully, I think you're selling yourself short. Africa and it's diaspora would still be under the guise of European ways, as other countries unfortunately wouldn't have much choice and/or would be embargoed to death.
Plenty of literature and works done by AA have done lots to promote lots of what you've wrote and in pockets around towns where black people live, you'll find plenty of lots communial love and support. It just happens that there are bigger problems at display.

Bigger problems on display are the problem,we are the most influential and greatest experts on white supremacy. Yet we use our influence to lead our people right into the hands of the European. Just look at our influence thus far,I'm sure you would admit that its not just confined to "small pockets". So why can't we assume had we used our influence/platform to teach something greater,that it would have penetrated the same? I'm not blaming black people because we didn't have the wisdom. But I can't completely say we were ignorant,because we love touting our influence on others when its to brag,or talk trash.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you willing to topple the American empire/hegemony and brand yourself as a domestic terrorist, because that’s what its going to take. We saw this with X, Fred Hampton, etc. Realistically speaking no one wants those kind of problems except those willing to put their life on the line like them. Most black people of any origin don’t want true power in this country or even globally because that would require great sacrifice what they want is to be able to sit at the table and lie down with yt folks. We have seen this time and again

You should learn from the past,not use the past as a reason why it can't be one now. Waging war verbally against the European isn't a wise move while you live in his domain. Or why you don't live in his domain if you don't have the power to actually go to war. My way of thinking isn't to topple anything,its to leave the European to his own devices and he will topple himself. Black people can simply leave the country,this idea we need to fight is the problem. Black people realistically as a collective have the means to get more power in another country than we do in America. We have just been brainwashed to believe that America is the only powerful country and that we need to get power from the white man smh. If money and power is your thing,and you were being smart you would bypass ungrateful ass America and seek out other powerful nations. But we don't move as a collective and don't want to make any sacrifices.

Money and power isn't my thing,so I simply think indifference to the European would do the trick. The agenda of the elite is so different from what I think black people should be interested in,I don't think we would be stepping on each others toes. What we've seen from revolutionaries so far in this country was a threat to the Europeans way of life. I saw we leave,let the European do its thing,and let the dead bury the dead. If we left,build something beautiful and productive,and spiritually fulfilling other black people would follow.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You should learn from the past,not use the past as a reason why it can't be one now. Waging war verbally against the European isn't a wise move while you live in his domain. Or why you don't live in his domain if you don't have the power to actually go to war. My way of thinking isn't to topple anything,its to leave the European to his own devices and he will topple himself. Black people can simply leave the country,this idea we need to fight is the problem. Black people realistically as a collective have the means to get more power in another country than we do in America. We have just been brainwashed to believe that America is the only powerful country and that we need to get power from the white man smh. If money and power is your thing,and you were being smart you would bypass ungrateful ass America and seek out other powerful nations. But we don't move as a collective and don't want to make any sacrifices.

Money and power isn't my thing,so I simply think indifference to the European would do the trick. The agenda of the elite is so different from what I think black people should be interested in,I don't think we would be stepping on each others toes. What we've seen from revolutionaries so far in this country was a threat to the Europeans way of life. I saw we leave,let the European do its thing,and let the dead bury the dead. If we left,build something beautiful and productive,and spiritually fulfilling other black people would follow.
I agree with you but let’s look at panthers, Black wall st, or even the Haitian Revolution, they clearly fear us amassing power and or wealth and will do anything to sabotage the process of us freeing ourselves from their clutches. Power isn’t the name of the game per say but having the power to be self sustaining without any outside force is. France put a crazy embargo and tax on francophone Africa stating they are not allowed to trade with any African nations and can only do trade with the French. That is madness

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Kissing crackers ass?! nikka are you retarded. THINK. If everyone in the region is black why would they use black as their classification system. They would go by their ethnic groups or various clans/kingdoms. Especially before the advent of the transatlantic slave trade. You can not be this stupid. I can literally drop you off a video of where someone says this. Do you think the rest of world is America. You can not be this foolish.

When did British crackers arrive in Africa? Do you know about Jan Van Riebeeck? Do you know that he set foot in Cape Town SA in 1652? Did you not read from my previous post that many African tribes have had the term black to describe those who are not crackers since they knew of their existence?? :what:

Your arrogance is blinding you. You think you know so much yet you're clueless thinking that Every one of the 54 countries of black populations in Africa are just like your Nigeria :mjlol:

man pls :camby:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
When did British crackers arrive in Africa? Do you know about Jan Van Riebeeck? Do you know that he set foot in Cape Town SA in 1652? Did you not read from my previous post that many African tribes have had the term black to describe those who are not crackers since they knew of their existence?? :what:

Your arrogance is blinding you. You think you know so much yet you're clueless thinking that Every one of the 54 countries of black populations in Africa are just like your Nigeria :mjlol:

man pls :camby:
No I’ve said many times in a previous thread that Nigeria and other countries aren’t like us, but some similarities can be seen. What I’m saying an Ethiopian and Somali will also tell you the Same thing. They never used the term black for themselves again this isn’t a new concept if you think so you know nothing. Again for a lot of us culture/ethnicity > race. That’s how we are able to differentiate ourselves. Notice how no one in this thread has come to back you up and for good reason. And you keep bringing up shyt post colonialism, again how did they describe themselves BEFORE THEY CAME INTO CONTACT WITH EUROPEANS

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Still dropping our keys at the front door before we can face the real world

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That’s dumb ass nikkas fault for not knowing shyt.

just like there’s more blacks in Brazil than the US

most nikkas don’t know that