Naomi osaka: african american isnt the only black

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Which is funny because I see some Africans do that shyt all the time: “I’m not black, I’m African”. Even my Togolese friend do that shyt sometimes :mjlol:

As for Naomi, she’s not exactly wrong :yeshrug:
These nikkas being so disingenuous

I've seen the same thing, so I assumed Black was just used as short hand for FBA/ADOS

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it is sinking none of us will be here to see it fall to the level of whatever shythole you’re chiming in from.

Regardless of the state of where ever I'm from, I have dignity and pride there, and where ever I go the same dignity goes with me. In your short life, you'll never understand that feeling whether your'e home or abroad. :umad:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of the state of where ever I'm from, I have dignity and pride there, and where ever I go the same dignity goes with me. In your short life, you'll never understand that feeling whether your'e home or abroad. :umad:

How do u figure ADOS aren’t patriotic?

We rep our cities like you all rep your countries.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You do know I’m Nigerian right don’t start this bs today bro and everyone on the board can attest to what I’m saying go ask all the African brehs here. I think I know my history a little bit better than you do
The Americanized Nigerian, clearly because ive never met a Nigerian like you :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd still be great and probably ahead of where you are :yeshrug:
What misguided myopic view you have of yourself, that you feel so low of other black people, you can't fathom the thought of them prospering without the likes of American entertainment :francis:

He is correct,and I say this humbly. We are the leaders of the black free world,and that's why globally black people are in shambles:francis:.
We take pride in honor in having excess and becoming assimilated into a European world. Then wonder why other nations would sell their soul to get in bed with the white man. Being we have the most influence,imagine if we used our power to reject the Europeans ways,his money,and honored taking care of each other out of love. Much of the rest of the world would follow,it would become cool. But AA's don't take this mantle seriously so we should mostly be ashamed of ourselves. We are the equivelant of "What If Superman worked at Powerplant for Mr Burns". I apologize to the world for sending you astray,but we were sent into slavery and knowledge of self takes time. We are waking up and the time is coming,bare with us.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
giphy.webp

IN
Need details:ohhh:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is correct,and I say this humbly. We are the leaders of the black free world,and that's why globally black people are in shambles:francis:.
We take pride in honor in having excess and becoming assimilated into a European world. Then wonder why other nations would sell their soul to get in bed with the white man. Being we have the most influence,imagine if we used our power to reject the Europeans ways,his money,and honored taking care of each other out of love. Much of the rest of the world would follow,it would become cool. But AA's don't take this mantle seriously so we should mostly be ashamed of ourselves. We are the equivelant of "What If Superman worked at Powerplant for Mr Burns". I apologize to the world for sending you astray,but we were sent into slavery and knowledge of self takes time. We are waking up and the time is coming,bare with us.
Respectfully, I think you're selling yourself short. Africa and it's diaspora would still be under the guise of European ways, as other countries unfortunately wouldn't have much choice and/or would be embargoed to death.
Plenty of literature and works done by AA have done lots to promote lots of what you've wrote and in pockets around towns where black people live, you'll find plenty of lots communial love and support. It just happens that there are bigger problems at display.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Funny how mfs never used to claim black until it became a wave.

It was always "Im not black I'm * insert country."

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Funny how mfs never used to claim black until it became a wave.

It was always "Im not black I'm * insert country."
Cacs created the logic of separating us by the color of our skin. So yes it took a while for all black folks to get on the same page.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what you want to believe as a Trump card.

Cities don't rep famous black men like Otis Redding, Ray Charles, James Brown, and even Tyler Perry?

..not if they still get refused at business establishments, and treated like rich 2nd class citizens

You live in the titanic that doesn't love you. HE called my place a sh*thole, but it's better to be broke with some body who loves you whether you have money or not, than be rich with somebody who hates you and at best doens't love you.