Naruto, should I even keep watching this?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
So I just started Naruto on Netflix just to see what all the fuss was about... dope anime. :obama:

But what the fukk is up with the filler episodes?! :why:

One episode is about 21 minutes long. The intro is a good 2 minutes then you get a recap of the last episode which could be 3 minutes or so.

THEN it recaps even further on some shyt I just saw in previous episodes

Did you see the fight from this perspective? :flobbe: I already saw that shyt last time

What about what Naruto was doing while the fight was happening? :flobbe: I already saw that shyt last time

OK, but you didn't see what Sakura was thinking when Naruto was... :flobbe: I already saw that shyt last time

Well, what about the townspeople' perspective? :flobbe: I already saw that shyt last time

I watched what was called the "first season" which is like 45-46 episodes and maybe half if not more are filler.

Now I get that this show wasn't meant to be binge watched but they recap the previous episodes and beyond with like a sliver of new content per episode. :mindblown: Does the filler ever stop? I've never seen an anime drag their ass like this. :dahell:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i know i'm late as hell to this thread but i used Google to find a list of filler episodes within the series. skipped most of them. got through this long ass series in a matter of 5 months? not bad i'd say lol