NAS IS JEWISH?

Daps
The real Jews are the Ethiopians. There also the same people as the Dravidians in the Indus Valley in India. The star of David is really the star of Dravid. The Jews now are Jew Ish and are fakes.The Ethiopians had knowledge about making worlds that the fake Jews have now and are using to manipulate the reality.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody is calling Jesus "daddy or father" . Jesus is the Son, GOD is the father. You are the only person calling white men father/Rabbi lol. Us real Israelites know the order, yall the ones that got it twisted.

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 6:38-39

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

1 John 5:20.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

King David acknowledged Jesus has his lord, you know the King David mentioned in the Torah :sas2:

THE MESSIAH HAS NOT COME YET ACCORDING TO JUDAINS IDIOT.. IF HE DID THEN THE WORLD WOULDNT BE IN THE STATE ITS IN TODAY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
"I'm jewish like sammy davis jr,
holdin a louis suitcase with colin powell chopped to pieces.
Now I'm locked up with psychos who eat they feces.
Call the Hearts break me out and I'll reveal deep secrets."

PROOF FOR THE DOUBTERS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You don't realize that "Christ" is just the Greek translation of the word "Messiah"? :usure:

And if you don't recognize the New Testament, why are you talking about Jesus? According to rabbis who don't believe in the New Testament, Jesus wasn't shyt but a fraud. You in league with them? :wtb:

And Christianity was a Black religion long before it was a White religion. Ethiopia was in it all the way from New Testament times, and the Egyptian church dates back to 60 B.C. and was the largest center of Christianity for centuries until the Roman empire adopted Christianity (usually in name only) and tried to turn it into some bullshyt. :yeshrug:

YES I DONT BELIEVE IN THE NEW TESTSMENT AND BELIEVE JESUS WAS A MORTAL. THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURES STRESS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WORTHY OF PRAISE AND NO POSSIBLITY OF GOD PRODUCING OFFSPRING. SCRIPTURES THAT DO PROCLAIM THAT WERE WRITTEN AT A LATER TIME. I ONLY PRAY TO ONE GOD AND U SHOULD TOO.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:francis:thread got derailed something serious!!
:dwillhuh:i was sure nas haters would've flocked in here to hate, but:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:was i wrong!!!
:lolbron:@intilectual recipricol at least came through - never on schedule, but always on time!!!
:ufdup:nas still GOAT though!! basically came in to say this!!!
:snooze:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
NAS HAS SHIITED ON ANTI-SEMITES IN THE PAST TOO.....I THINK THE SONG IS ABOUT HIM. ESPECIALLY IF HE SAID IT. WELL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE THO.
The song is about him. This has been public knowledge for years. Before she knew Nas they had a common connection... salaam remi, her super producer who also works with Nas a lot except in the hip hop world people pretend he is a nobody. He introduced them hence them working together later on.

Daps
SO I GUESS HE NEVER SAID HE JEWISH IN THAT BRAVEHEART SONG EITHER? GODAMN U STUPID

LOOK FAKKIT..I DONT KNOW IF NAS IS A "JEW" OR NOT..BUT UR INFO ON THIS SONG IS WRONG..

AND I STILL WANNA SPLIT YA FUKKIN WIG FAKKIT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOOK FAKKIT..I DONT KNOW IF NAS IS A "JEW" OR NOT..BUT UR INFO ON THIS SONG IS WRONG..

AND I STILL WANNA SPLIT YA FUKKIN WIG FAKKIT

I don’t give a fucc what you think. now you done did it. you can count on me to be there to bring your fuccin life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much mufuccin pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fuccin back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fucc how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fuccin guns you own to protect yaself. I’ll fuccin show up at ya house when you aint home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open ya fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You goin to start stressing the fucc out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fukkinc heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from ya lil heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fuccing impala out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fuccing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuccin length to make sure ya last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing mufuccin hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fuccing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you biitch-faced fagot. Welcome to hell hoe, population: you

Daps
I don’t give a fucc what you think. now you done did it. you can count on me to be there to bring your fuccin life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much mufuccin pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fuccin back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fucc how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fuccin guns you own to protect yaself. I’ll fuccin show up at ya house when you aint home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open ya fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You goin to start stressing the fucc out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fukkinc heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from ya lil heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fuccing impala out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fuccing destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuccin length to make sure ya last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing mufuccin hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fuccing resuscitate you and kill you again myself you biitch-faced fagot. Welcome to hell hoe, population: you
giphy.gif

large.gif