NAS IS JEWISH?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Wouldnt be surprised if they dated, he has a penchant for substance abusers/druggies. The crackhead in high school story. Carmen is known to drink. Kelis was a druggie who had to give up E and is a stoner. He dated Mary J who was coked up from 1993 to marriage. Makes me wonder if his moms was a junkie or something, and I mean no disrespect. Some dudes just like caping for vulnerable women I suppose. Dude has a nice professional career but his choice in partners...:dahell:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
uggymtheost: 13670024 said:
Wouldnt be surprised if they dated, he has a penchant for substance abusers/druggies. The crackhead in high school story. Carmen is known to drink. Kelis was a druggie who had to give up E and is a stoner. He dated Mary J who was coked up from 1993 to marriage. Makes me wonder if his moms was a junkie or something, and I mean no disrespect. Some dudes just like caping for vulnerable women I suppose. Dude has a nice professional career but his choice in partners...:dahell:

Look at you there, just spewing up shyt out of thin air, makes you wonder if his mom was a fiend, you filthy disrespectful honky!