Nas,Jay,Big, and Ems first 3 albums are better than kendricks first 3-Joe Budden

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Joe Buddens such a fakkit let Kendrick be great fruitcake go pop pills and off yourself :camby:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Breh you list tracks from rappers that we aren't even talking about I said in one of my posts in this thread that Biggie Ready to die was better than section 80. Don't be listing nikkaz we ain't even talkin about nikka you didn't even list not one Eminem track.
:heh:

Back to the topic at hand. I've listened to both there catalogues I can tell you probably have only heared a few tracks from Kendrick and probably not his full projects here so your opinion seems invalid.

its interesting that you want to say that Kendrick is thrown down our throats by the media and shyt when you know damn well that stands more truer to Eminem. I swear when Eminem was popular the media made sure this nikka was cleaning up Grammys when he was up against nikkas dude won best album for relapse for Christ sakes and there is not one memorable track on that album. So miss me with that. I put Marshall Mather's lp over good kid maad city in a post in this thread.

Like I said before I've been entrenched in both these artists catalogue and I feel Kendrick makes the better albums and time will tell.
I'm so sick and tired of bein admired
that I wish that I would just die or get fired
and dropped from my label and stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is.."
And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
to cop me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..
to deal with these cocky caucasians who think
I'm some wigger who just tries to be black cause I talk
with an accent, and grab on my balls, so they always keep askin

[Eminem]
fukk that! Do that shyt! Shoot that bytch!
Can you afford to blow this shyt? Are you that rich?
Why you give a fukk if she dies? Are you that bytch?
Do you really think she gives a fukk if you have kids?

[Eminem]
Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
Try 'cid and get fukked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)
My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straight
but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Ummmm..)
And Dr. Dre said, "Slim Shady you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man you wasted!"

Y'all act like you never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door

Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell his records;
well I do, so fukk him and fukk you too!
You think I give a damn about a Grammy?
Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me
"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
shyt, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs

[Eminem]
I'm like a head trip to listen to, cause I'm only givin you
things you joke about with your friends inside your living room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it
in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all
I just get on the mic and spit it
and whether you like to admit it {*ERR*} I just shyt it

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have; I've been protested and demonstrated against
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times
Sick as the mind of the motherfukkin kid that's behind
all this commotion emotions run deep as ocean's explodin
Tempers flarin from parents just blow 'em off and keep goin
Not takin nothin from no one give 'em hell long as I'm breathin
Keep kickin ass in the mornin and takin names in the evenin
Leave 'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth
See they can trigger me, but they'll never figure me out
Look at me now; I bet ya probably sick of me now ain't you momma?
I'ma make you look so ridiculous now

All of these were real moments that moved people.
Not saying they're "bars" though some are,the point is people can take a Lil bit of any of these and finish the rhyme,word for word. Kendrick is severely lacking in this dept. No top rapper should be in this position.
Truth be told,eminem had more authentic acceptance and appreciation in the black k community than Kendrick ever has to date.
Despite white privilege and winning a few awards he didn't deserve.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sick and tired of bein admired
that I wish that I would just die or get fired
and dropped from my label and stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name is.."
And pigeon-holed into some pop-py sensation
to cop me rotation at rock'n'roll stations
And I just do not got the patience (got the patience)..
to deal with these cocky caucasians who think
I'm some wigger who just tries to be black cause I talk
with an accent, and grab on my balls, so they always keep askin

[Eminem]
fukk that! Do that shyt! Shoot that bytch!
Can you afford to blow this shyt? Are you that rich?
Why you give a fukk if she dies? Are you that bytch?
Do you really think she gives a fukk if you have kids?

[Eminem]
Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
Try 'cid and get fukked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)
My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin to get my head straight
but I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Ummmm..)
And Dr. Dre said, "Slim Shady you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man you wasted!"

Y'all act like you never seen a white person before
Jaws all on the floor like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door

Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell his records;
well I do, so fukk him and fukk you too!
You think I give a damn about a Grammy?
Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me
"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
shyt, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs

[Eminem]
I'm like a head trip to listen to, cause I'm only givin you
things you joke about with your friends inside your living room
The only difference is I got the balls to say it
in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all
I just get on the mic and spit it
and whether you like to admit it {*ERR*} I just shyt it

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
I have; I've been protested and demonstrated against
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times
Sick as the mind of the motherfukkin kid that's behind
all this commotion emotions run deep as ocean's explodin
Tempers flarin from parents just blow 'em off and keep goin
Not takin nothin from no one give 'em hell long as I'm breathin
Keep kickin ass in the mornin and takin names in the evenin
Leave 'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth
See they can trigger me, but they'll never figure me out
Look at me now; I bet ya probably sick of me now ain't you momma?
I'ma make you look so ridiculous now

All of these were real moments that moved people.
Not saying they're "bars" though some are,the point is people can take a Lil bit of any of these and finish the rhyme,word for word. Kendrick is severely lacking in this dept. No top rapper should be in this position.
Truth be told,eminem had more authentic acceptance and appreciation in the black k community than Kendrick ever has to date.
Despite white privilege and winning a few awards he didn't deserve.

Bruh this is clearly a generational thing your probably an old head I'm tellin you most millenials from the late nineties down aren't reciting any of these lyrics. You grew up in generation where Eminem was a lot more prevalent then Kendrick so your opinion is biased just like how some that are growing up on Kendrick now and already saying he's the best rapper alive. That's total bullshyt of you saying the black community fuvk with em sure they thought he was a dope rapper but nikkaz weren't listening to his music like that definately not how white people were. When I was growing up in the burbs that was the only time I heard people playing Eminem. When I kicked it with my cousins and black friends em wasn't gettin played at all unless he was on a feature. All your doing is explaining how em had an affect on you. You can't speak for Everyone else especially nikkaz in that regard. Listen Eminem has a legacy that will forever be cemnted in hip hop he was the first dope ass white boy in hip hop. He is one of the best rappers to ever rap but when it comes to making music and albums there are many many artists that do it better hell Drake makes better music than em doesn't mean he's a better rapper tho. Kendrick makes better albums as well.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why does competition matter so much? Your boy Marshall spent years in his prime going after popstars who couldn't fight back. So its not like he was going toe to toe with Hov, Nas or X.

Don't come in here startin no shyt with me Stanly.

stos.gif

I'ma answer your question though.

- Question: Why does competition matter so much, your boy Marshall _______ (insert Juelz gif)

- ANSWER:
You remember this line? "Who's the best MC's, biggie Jay-Z or Nas?

How does that line look today? Kendrick Drake and who? :mjlol:

THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT UP WHO K-DOT IS COMPETING WITH. IT'S WHY WE ARE STUCK HAVING TO COMPARE HIM TO NAS, JAY AND EM....HE AIN'T GOT NO COMP. YOU CAN'T EVEN REALLY QUANTIFY HIS GREATNESS WITHIN HIS OWN PEER GROUP.

Meanwhile Em and DMX debut along the same time line, while Jay, Nas were holding court. I love K-DOT but that is the real reason why they have to get in the hot tub time machine...THAT'S WHY just being "top 5" right now enough...ain't 5 mainstream rappers good enough to make Kendrick look as good as they need him to look...tell me I'm fukkin lying, and you're a motherfukking lie yourself.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:this got 7 DAPS

nikkas seriously think that

TPAB >>>>>>> RTD and LAD,

Not even a biggie fan but this is crazy.

This forum needs help
It's just an opinion homeboy chill. RTD and LAD are cool but TPAB was more ambitious and hit the musical highs

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Bruh this is clearly a generational thing your probably an old head I'm tellin you most millenials from the late nineties down aren't reciting any of these lyrics. You grew up in generation where Eminem was a lot more prevalent then Kendrick so your opinion is biased just like how some that are growing up on Kendrick now and already saying he's the best rapper alive. That's total bullshyt of you saying the black community fuvk with em sure they thought he was a dope rapper but nikkaz weren't listening to his music like that definately not how white people were. When I was growing up in the burbs that was the only time I heard people playing Eminem. When I kicked it with my cousins and black friends em wasn't gettin played at all unless he was on a feature. All your doing is explaining how em had an affect on you. You can't speak for Everyone else especially nikkaz in that regard. Listen Eminem has a legacy that will forever be cemnted in hip hop he was the first dope ass white boy in hip hop. He is one of the best rappers to ever rap but when it comes to making music and albums there are many many artists that do it better hell Drake makes better music than em doesn't mean he's a better rapper tho. Kendrick makes better albums as well.
I never said black people listened to em as much as whites. What I AM SAYING is black people fukked with him more than Kendrick. Particularly MMLP, SSLP.
Has nothing to do with age on my part. I've been around for everything I've chosen to discuss.
Only thing my age does for this convo is provide wisdom.
But we can keep it modern if the throw back comparison is throwing you off.
Kendrick has done nothing to be in conversations with drake.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said black people listened to em as much as whites. What I AM SAYING is black people fukked with him more than Kendrick. Particularly MMLP, SSLP.
Has nothing to do with age on my part. I've been around for everything I've chosen to discuss.
Only thing my age does for this convo is provide wisdom.
But we can keep it modern if the throw back comparison is throwing you off.
Kendrick has done nothing to be in conversations with drake.

nikka half the nikkas in this thread are saying Kendricks albums are better than Ems. So I don't know why your sayin black people fukked with him more:gucci:

Will just leave it at that you don't fukk with Kendrick and keep it movin and I agree with you on Kendrick has done nothing to be in conversations with drake. He's done nothing like read off a blackberry when tested to see if he can freestyle and hasn't got any ghostwriters writing his shyt.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nikka half the nikkas in this thread are saying Kendricks albums are better than Ems. So I don't know why your sayin black people fukked with him more:gucci:

Not that I care about the race thing but some people assume this forum is majority "black", I don't think that's the case.

\When Em was hot most of the white people I knew would go out of there way to not bring up Eminem because they knew that somebody would just try and make it seem like they white and only know about Hip Hop via Eminem...being white AND an Eminem fan was kind of cliche. Not to mention some of them were the "real head" types who really just hated anything mainstream so they ditched him once he popped and talked shyt about him because he got the sales/hype.

Same shyt they do with Kendrick...he's getting too much hype, he's overrated...fukk if he's skilled and putting on for the art, we gotta do something about these media publications selling his product, what do we do!

:damn:

Keep it Hip Hop. Em got skills, he created moments, Kendrick got skills, he's creating moments. Appreciate that (or not) and let the record company sell records. Just stop giving credence to the Rosenturds.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Racism

But you can't knock them for it ever since em got caught calling a black chick the n word

Big Daddy Kane thinks highly of Eminem because of racism? Eminem is RAW at this rap shyt...you don't even need to talk about anything else. Yes overhyped, he was/is the golden goose (Drake is taking his place) but aside from all that nonsense, he can rap his ass off and got respect for THAT before he could get to where he's at.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Big Daddy Kane thinks highly of Eminem because of racism? Eminem is RAW at this rap shyt...you don't even need to talk about anything else. Yes overhyped, he was/is the golden goose (Drake is taking his place) but aside from all that nonsense, he can rap his ass off and got respect for THAT before he could get to where he's at.
You misunderstood me. Eminem doesn't get his full props by Blacks due to racism. They feel he is a culture vulture.