tenor.gif

so disrespectful lol

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i dont think she ever said she is traumatized to be near him. in fact didnt her interview not directly talk on domestic violence at all?
I didn’t listen to the interview, but I would assume they see or speak with one another frequently since they share custody of their son.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She never said he was abusing her from what i can remember, she said they would have fights, if anything they both hit each other on some "war of the roses" shyt. But of course people hear what they want and have to always make someone, anyone, the victim.

Yeah she did say that. But we really gonna do the "hitting each other so it wasn't abuse" thing? So hitting on pregnant women is the norm to you? Ill remember that. The coli told me that hitting a pregnant woman is not abuse. Thanks

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Wonder who's name blocked out between jeezy and ti....

Edit : already mentioned

Last edited:
Daps
This looks like a fukking dope ass festival though

even though the club scene has fallen way tf off, atlanta has come up pretty high on the concert/festival game in the last few years. check out this other partial festival lineup that they are having in October.

a3c-full.jpg

Wonder who's name blocked out between jeezy and ti....

Edit : already mentioned

i was wondering that too but i remembered the last few years, they try to leave a surprise act until the last minute... i guess something to boost sales for those buyers that weren't sure about attending. maybe that's what the crossed out name is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah she did say that. But we really gonna do the "hitting each other so it wasn't abuse" thing? So hitting on pregnant women is the norm to you? Ill remember that. The coli told me that hitting a pregnant woman is not abuse. Thanks
Pregnant women getting drunk is norm to you now? I'll remember that. She never said Nas hit her while she was pregnant. But the same way u can deduce that from her shytty story and timeline. I can deduce that she was drunk and high during her pregnancy as well.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Pregnant women getting drunk is norm to you now? I'll remember that. She never said Nas hit her while she was pregnant. But the same way u can deduce that from her shytty story and timeline. I can deduce that she was drunk and high during her pregnancy as well.
It’s really hard for me to get past the fact that these allegations werent made during the divorce case, at a time when animosity between them would have been at its highest and she had a financial incentive.

But again, I haven’t listened to her interview so maybe there is an explanation :PHandsup: