Nas & Kelis Performing at Same Festival

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s really hard for me to get past the fact that these allegations werent made during the divorce case, at a time when animosity between them would have been at its highest and she had a financial incentive.

But again, I haven’t listened to her interview so maybe there is an explanation :PHandsup:
I'm gonna make it easy for u. There is no explanation. There's literally ZERO reason for her to hold back all of this information in court after going back n forth all these years and her showing that she kept wanting more money and didnt want him involved with their kid. Her giving this information wouldve solidified it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pregnant women getting drunk is norm to you now? I'll remember that. She never said Nas hit her while she was pregnant. But the same way u can deduce that from her shytty story and timeline. I can deduce that she was drunk and high during her pregnancy as well.

she NEVER said she was drunk when pregnant. some of you look for any angle to blame a woman you don't even pay attention properly when you watch videos.

she was with nas for years...they were together since the early 2000s. when she spoke of being drunk it was years prior . not during the period when she got hit/abused when she got pregnant. and remember nas still has never denied any of this still.

she brought up the rihanna situation if you pay attention....what did she say in the video? She said she and Nas both were watching the whole/covereage situation and she was having thoughts then of leaving and not being in this situation with a baby. Knight was born in the summer months after the Rihanna case. Kelis was saying she had the same bruises during the rihanna incident

some of you guys argue just to argue. talking about "ill remember that" when she never said she got drunk when pregnant. you about to run into a barbershop talking about Kelis was drunk when pregnant..

Even Cardi B's ratchet ass aint getting drunk when pregnant. The most ratchet women know not to get drunk when pregnant. stop making excuses for Nas

If you used common sense you would have realized if she was drunk when pregnant, Jungle would have said that since he is someone who doesn't like her already and he would have brought it up ...ONE of nas friends would have brought it up. Learn to think and analyze and stop going off how you feel about a woman

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she NEVER said she was drunk when pregnant. some of you look for any angle to blame a woman you don't even pay attention properly when you watch videos.

she was with nas for years...they were together since the early 2000s. when she spoke of being drunk it was years prior . not during the period when she got hit/abused when she got pregnant. and remember nas still has never denied any of this still.

she brought up the rihanna situation if you pay attention....what did she say in the video? She said she and Nas both were watching the whole/covereage situation and she was having thoughts then of leaving and not being in this situation with a baby. Knight was born in the summer months after the Rihanna case. Kelis was saying she had the same bruises during the rihanna incident

some of you guys argue just to argue. talking about "ill remember that" when she never said she got drunk when pregnant. you about to run into a barbershop talking about Kelis was drunk when pregnant..

Even Cardi B's ratchet ass aint getting drunk when pregnant. The most ratchet women know not to get drunk when pregnant. stop making excuses for Nas

If you used common sense you would have realized if she was drunk when pregnant, Jungle would have said that since he is someone who doesn't like her already and he would have brought it up ...ONE of nas friends would have brought it up. Learn to think and analyze and stop going off how you feel about a woman

Have you ever been married or are you married?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Muthafukka she NEVER said she was pregnant when they fought either. That's the point. She said they were both drunk and high when they would fight tho. So u cant say that she was pregnant when they fought. Then turn around and act she wasnt drinking at the time. Let's bust a hole in u and Kelis' little "bruises during Chris Brown incident" story. During that time frame. Kelis was posting pictures with bikinis and her belly showing and all of that. No bruises. She also "claimed" that she stay with Nas for years after that. When in reality. She left that same year. U sir or woman are a fukking emotional idiot and u dont know how to use deductive reasoning. Difference between me and u is. I know people associated with both these people. And I KNOW how Kelis was gettin down behind the scenes. U using Jungle. Jungle flat out said shorty was lying. See ur too stupid to understand that I'm not even trying to say that she was actually getting drunk while pregnant. I was poking holes in her story and saying the shyt is fabricated. Read and catch up.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Muthafukka she NEVER said she was pregnant when they fought either. That's the point. She said they were both drunk and high when they would fight tho. So u cant say that she was pregnant when they fought. Then turn around and act she wasnt drinking at the time. Let's bust a hole in u and Kelis' little "bruises during Chris Brown incident" story. During that time frame. Kelis was posting pictures with bikinis and her belly showing and all of that. No bruises. She also "claimed" that she stay with Nas for years after that. When in reality. She left that same year. U sir or woman are a fukking emotional idiot and u dont know how to use deductive reasoning. Difference between me and u is. I know people associated with both these people. And I KNOW how Kelis was gettin down behind the scenes. U using Jungle. Jungle flat out said shorty was lying. See ur too stupid to understand that I'm not even trying to say that she was actually getting drunk while pregnant. I was poking holes in her story and saying the shyt is fabricated. Read and catch up.

You really keep trying to every angle dont you?

We know how Rihanna looked from that incident

There are pics of her weeks later on her birthday with no visible bruises. If that story never came out you would be saying today she was lying and say it never happened.

Now you are BLATANTLY lying...talking about "i know people associated with both of these people". You sound stupid as fukk. You KNOW Kelis was getting down behind the scenes? SHE ADMITTED HER ROLE in the Hollywood Unlocked INTERVIEW idiot...all i'm saying is people like you keep ignoring Nas role and keep playing dumb. She said what she did but you keep ignoring what Nas did. Why is that?

Lol "i know people associated with both these people". Man stop lying. You know nobody

I'm sure Carmen was lying on Nas too. 50 year old almost but apparently women keep staying away from him. He threw a bottle at someone and got arrested back in the day but little Nas wont hit anyone

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You really keep trying to every angle dont you?

There are pics of her weeks later on her birthday with no visible bruises. If that story never came out you would be saying today she was lying and say it never happened.

Now you are BLATANTLY lying...talking about "i know people associated with both of these people". You sound stupid as fukk. You KNOW Kelis was getting down behind the scenes? SHE ADMITTED HER ROLE in the Hollywood Unlocked INTERVIEW idiot...all i'm saying is people like you keep ignoring Nas role and keep playing dumb. She said what she did but you keep ignoring what Nas did. Why is that?

Lol "i know people associated with both these people". Man stop lying. You know nobody

I'm sure Carmen was lying on Nas too. 50 year old almost but apparently women keep staying away from him. He threw a bottle at someone and got arrested back in the day but little Nas wont hit anyone
U a stupid fukk. Anyone who knows me on this site knows I know people in this shyt. Lol. U a clown. U mad emotional over a fukkin interview and if u used ur BRAIN u would be able to decipher the truth from the bullshyt. God damn I wish I could ban some of u dumbasses myself. U in like every thread associated with this nikka goin on rants like a fukkin psycho. About some shyt that may or may not have happened 10 years ago. And what the fukk does Rihanna's bruises healing up AFTER the fact have to do with anything? Are u mentally retarded? I dont argue with nutcases so this is my last response.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U a stupid fukk. Anyone who knows me on this site knows I know people in this shyt. Lol. U a clown. U mad emotional over a fukkin interview and if u used ur BRAIN u would be able to decipher the truth from the bullshyt. God damn I wish I could ban some of u dumbasses myself. U in like every thread associated with this nikka goin on rants like a fukkin psycho. About some shyt that may or may not have happened 10 years ago. And what the fukk does Rihanna's bruises healing up AFTER the fact have to do with anything? Are u mentally retarded? I dont argue with nutcases so this is my last response.

Anyone that knows you? Go ahead get some people to cosign that you know people in the industry. Please stop

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

Link to the pics?

Kelis got her own "facts" backwards, saying that she saw the Rihanna pics but stayed with Nas for years afterwards, when in actuality in 2009 she was pregnant with Knight and divorced Nas soon afterwards...what woman doesn't remember the year her first child was born and when her first marriage ended SMH...that's a pretty significant year in someone's life to forget that kinda shyt

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
She's still too high in my opinion. Her name should be in the really small print.

Still above George Clinton and Parliement though :PPicard:

Her names even lower now
:mjlol:
Full_Artists_06-04_Final-IG-01.png

From the official website

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she did say that. But we really gonna do the "hitting each other so it wasn't abuse" thing? So hitting on pregnant women is the norm to you? Ill remember that. The coli told me that hitting a pregnant woman is not abuse. Thanks

I'll do ya one better, let's just say they're both abusers. Does that work for you ?

This is all assuming that you believe what she said, which I don't, why would I? She came with this story while they were fighting it out in court, convenient. I think she still lost tho, good try

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll do ya one better, let's just say they're both abusers. Does that work for you ?

This is all assuming that you believe what she said, which I don't, why would I? She came with this story while they were fighting it out in court, convenient. I think she still lost tho, good try

Nah you don't believe her cause she is a woman. The same way that i'm sure you place more blame on Fabolous fiance than Fabolous himself.

Nas was the one who started the case back up again. What i'm asking you is why is it so difficult for yall to say Nas is or was abusive?

We all know from Nas music that he loved his own mother dearly and talked about how she was the nicest woman. So he paints a perception of Ann Jones to us. Who is to say that Nas father didn't have a total different view and felt the same way about her as Jungle feels about Kelis?

Who is to say Ann Jones when abused by Nas father didn't hit back also? But if someone said that wouldn't Jungle and Nas get pissed off? Of course they would.

And in that same case, don't be shocked if the sons of Nas and say Future grow to feel the opposite way. And if and when that does happen...don't talk about how "the mother poisoned their thoughts and made them think that way"...

Did Nas dad Olu do the same to make Nas feel how he does about his mom?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
What i'm asking you is why is it so difficult for yall to say Nas is or was abusive?

Because I don't know that Nas "is or was" abusive. There's no evidence and no proof whatsoever. Only hearsay and conjecture. You can believe allegations just based on allegations all you want, but that doesn't mean we have to. I need either physical evidence or multiple accusers. If there's only one or two accusers, I give the accused the benefit of the doubt. I tend to believe the Weinstein accusers, for instance, because there's like fukking thirty of them. If multiple women who dated Nas came out and said he beat them up, I'd believe it more. His two accusers are Carmen, a woman who told fib after fib in her dumb ass book solely to sell copies (Nas thought Beyonce had bad breath...come on son) and Kelis, a woman who said she would never say anything bad about Nas to Knight when she was getting that fat child support check but switched up on a dime when the courts went in Nas favor.

Last edited: