Nas Makes Big Money Moves Alongside Google In $20M Investment

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The wins don't stop. Instant sell out of 50% of Ultra Black's and Rare's streaming royalties as the first artist to do it on the site he recently invested in. Now co-investor with Google into African startup.
I couldn’t even get in

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Scramble huddle at the rocnation office...

elZMh9d.gif

GrouchyFailingCuscus-max-1mb.gif

200.gif

blac-youngsta-smile.gif
You’re such a weirdo trying to destroy Nas name with your crazy stan antics :mjtf:.

And if you understand how Google works, you can Google and Rocs co-investments. Or Jays work in Africa for the past 3 decades :ufdup:.

Just celebrate that a man who was known for financial mistakes is now giving out game on that other level. No need to bring down black men, who are his friends and even partners in business, like a c00n to do so

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You’re such a weirdo trying to destroy Nas name with your crazy stan antics :mjtf:.

And if you understand how Google works, you can Google and Rocs co-investments. Or Jays work in Africa for the past 3 decades :ufdup:.

Just celebrate that a man who was known for financial mistakes is now giving out game on that other level. No need to bring down black men, who are his friends and even partners in business, like a c00n to do so
it's a fukking joke you retard

"a man known for financial mistakes" :heh:

nobody was "brought down" I wrote one sentence in that post and it isn't an insult. :stopitslime:

"crazy stan antics" - i posted gifs :skip:

you literally salty over dude winning calling someone else as stan because you got triggered by a joke claiming it brought down your idol. have some self awareness friend

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelis gotta be muthafuccin salty that she jumped ship just before Nas got his financial mind right :wow:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
it's a fukking joke you retard

"a man known for financial mistakes" :heh:

nobody was "brought down" I wrote one sentence in that post and it isn't an insult. :stopitslime:

"crazy stan antics" - i posted gifs :skip:

you literally salty over dude winning calling someone else as stan because you got triggered by a joke claiming it brought down your idol. have some self awareness friend
Stop it kid, you are too old and too Canadian to be acting like this. Tellem why you mad son, this is a celebratory thread :skip:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Street etiquette with speech impediments
And still see presidents, no matter who paid
'Cause you ain't take the last dollar made
Long as they keep printing it, there's chances of getting it
Money's my bytch, and we stay intimate
:ahh:

Nas is hooked in with the A team because he touched their souls with his lyrics. :salute: