Nas Reveals Jay-Z Said He Was Better Than Biggie And That Tupac And DMX Were Not Lyricists in 2000

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally don't believe anything Nas said... Sounds too convenient. Hov fukking this nikka baby moms at the time and decides to come up to him and start shytting on his dead friend, his homie he doing 100 songs with, his artist, and fukking long dead tupac?? But bigs up Nas...

And Nas already knows what it's about but says "I don't know if it's about a bytch" Yea... You know.

Glad you see through the bullshyt. Don't get me wrong,I could imagine Jay saying all these things. But Nas was clearly trying to turn all of these fanbases against Jay. I don't think he said it as disrespectfully as Nas tried to make it sound. And if DMX believed it,he sure must have heard Takeover and had second thoughts about challenging Hov:picard:. Hov and Beans dissed DMX during that period and I don't recall him saying shyt about it.

Oh and that "2pac diss" by Nas is trash,I hope we can put it to rest that Nas would have cleaned up Pac:mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad you see through the bullshyt. Don't get me wrong,I could imagine Jay saying all these things. But Nas was clearly trying to turn all of these fanbases against Jay. I don't think he said it as disrespectfully as Nas tried to make it sound. And if DMX believed it,he sure must have heard Takeover and had second thoughts about challenging Hov:picard:. Hov and Beans dissed DMX during that period and I don't recall him saying shyt about it.

Oh and that "2pac diss" by Nas is trash,I hope we can put it to rest that Nas would have cleaned up Pac:mjlol:

That wasn't even a full on diss. He just threw a dart.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mjtf: so you taking your statement back?

Jay’s debut single came out ‘95 that’s when he was going all in with music that’s what I count as when he came out as Jäy-Z and started the path to what we know him as today

No. Lol.

I'm saying yall are both right. The jaz-o stuff was on TV like my man said, but I agree with you that Jay's official start was moreso 94-95.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And if DMX believed it,he sure must have heard Takeover and had second thoughts about challenging Hov. Hov and Beans dissed DMX during that period and I don't recall him saying shyt about it.

:usure:

I'm not saying DMX did this because of Jay's alleged comments but this was after lightweight ass Takeover. Prolly the results of that tour that didn't happen cuz it sounds like he went at jarule too.

Jay wanted no parts of DMX or Jadakiss.
There was also another jawn on Jada album with the whole ruff ryders going at rocafella. Jay wanted no parts and dissed poem rappers like nas/prodigy instead.

Last edited: