2nd Childhood
Nas is Like
Ghetto Prisoners
Ur Da Man
Shootouts
The Message
etc.

Stop listening to VLAD, u cac
Nas is my second favorite rapper but he's never been known for his beat selection

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
It’ll prolly just be a track on Khaled’s next album, so I won’t get too hyped

But a jay/nas album would be :wow:

OP knew what he was doing with this thread title :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woke Hov and Ain’t No nikka Outshing Me Cause I’m Kinda Petty On The Mic-level NaS on a full album, kicking game, but also trying to tear each other’s heads off on every track would be :wow:. fukk a hater and everybody that love em.

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
if its true then i hope khaled dont produce the album :sadcam:
bring in nick wiz moe bee and trackmasters let them nikkas produce the album :feedme:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Jay doing a stream of conscious flow because his usually precise flow has went a bit shaky and Nas doing his take a deep breath and rush everything out thing he been doing that ends up making the verse sound like a blend over a beat handpicked by DJ Khaled ?

:scust:

yeah, i'll take that actually

:ehh:

anytime the two greatest can get on a song together..it should be welcomed.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
Black Republicans was a forgettable track. Many said jigga had a better verse but to me it was Nas. Jigga had a longer verse but he wasnt really saying anything. No stand out lines. Nas kept it short and still stood out. Success is my favorite track they did together and i don't mind if someone said jigga had a better verse. Nas still held his own. The track they did with luda was ok. Nas killed it with the metaphors. The track they did on magna carter was trash. Nobody talks about that track.

I don't want no album with them together. nikkas need to stop hyping like they have chemistry like that. A track or two is cool but no album. Nas would dust jigga. Personally i don't think he should waste any good bars like he did on mchg.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I just want to hear "Sinatra In The Sands" at this point. I would definitely check for a Nas/Jay album, but would rather have a new Nas album.