NASA validates "impossible" space drive.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Yeah, I knew exactly what you were talking about.

All that's saying is there's a sphere of magnetic force around the Earth, which is caused by our rotating molten core.

And there is a magnetic force from the sun. And every 9 minutes, they connect. Like two basketballs touching, that singular point.
Please don't tell me you honestly believe that means we can "instananeous" travel to the Sun.

The only reason I'm responding is because I'm high :francis:

go read Sir Roger Penrose's CCC theory. There were Universe before our big bang dawg, :ohhh:fukk outta here with solar wind :troll:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yea its actually a lot worse. Why dont we just destroy the planet with our entire arsenal and we can have mars right in our backyard. :mjlol:

ZG4RSGO.jpg

:camby: Garbage

...did you just Camby the entire planet of Mars?

:ohhh:

Can you do that once you get enough daps? :gladbron:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:aicmon:

:rudy:

anyways, i remember reading about this a week or two ago...it was a pretty fishy source though so i didn't get too hyped about it. this could be big. :ooh:

You think we actually went to the moon? Here are the things working against that...

1.The radiation.
2.The thermosphere temperature increase.
3.You need fuel to get up there, decelerate to land, fuel for re-takeoff, and to decelerate to land back on earth.
4.Do rockets even work in a vaccum...

Those 4 things open up some serious can of worms....

http://www.wildheretic.com/introduction/

Read that site when you get the chance. I think when you take account of the info it provides and the whole electric universe thing... you will get a clearer picture about our world.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You think we actually went to the moon? Here are the things working against that...

1.The radiation.
2.The thermosphere temperature increase.
3.You need fuel to get up there, decelerate to land, fuel for re-takeoff, and to decelerate to land back on earth.

Those 4 things open up some serious can of worms....

http://www.wildheretic.com/introduction/

Read that site when you get the chance. I think when you take account of the info it provides and the whole electric universe thing... you will get a clearer picture about our world.

When they went to the moon, they put a mirror up there that even amateur astronomers would bounce lasers off of for the exact reason of proving we went there.

One website doesn't overturn decades of scientific research.

it's funny you just list shyt off like bullet points make your argument logical

"Here are things working against that"
"1. The radiation." :russ: okay what radiation? Solar radiation? Cosmic background radiation? Of course they have things to protect against radiation, in fact I'm pretty sure that's where we got the shiny material for space blankets.
"2. The thermosphere temperature increase" Did the thermosphere ion blast that Felix Baumgartner guy when he jumped out of a Redbull balloon?
"3. You need fuel to get up there" :wow: Yeah...You're just listing things. "They also need some food to get up there, therefore never happened"
and "4. Do rockets even work in a vacuum" Yes. I'm pretty sure Isaac Newton figured that one out. "Every action, equal and opposite reaction" BUT THERE'S NO OXYGEN TO BURN. Yeah, but you just need to launch yourself, and then you just use calculus to figure out the arc of your capsule that'll get you back into earth's orbit because there's no friction, so you just glide like a hockey puck off of a very small bit of force.
:leon: :mindblown:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Yeah, I knew exactly what you were talking about.

All that's saying is there's a sphere of magnetic force around the Earth, which is caused by our rotating molten core.

And there is a magnetic force from the sun. And every 9 minutes, they connect. Like two basketballs touching, that singular point.
Please don't tell me you honestly believe that means we can "instananeous" travel to the Sun.

And yeah, the only reason I'm responding is because I'm high :francis:

go read Sir Roger Penrose's CCC theory. There were Universe before our big bang dawg, :ohhh:fukk outta here with solar wind :troll:
I didn't need Nasa tell me in oh so little words. Wasn't much in that link to validate what I said. I'm just speaking in metaphysical terms of the possibilities. I do not merely believe, I know and I only comment on things(like these) with certainty. Right now I can't say that I know anyone going to the sun and other planets but I know of the possibilities of it.
I'm not trying to debate you breh. So if you don't respond :yeshrug:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I do not merely believe, I know and I only comment on things(like these) with certainty. Right now I can't say that I know anyone going to the sun and other planets but I know of the possibilities of it.

I feel you kinda tried to side-step.

The possibilites of traveling to another planet via magnetic fields? Or just the possibilities of going to another planet?

It is certainly not possible to travel to the Sun. It is certainly possible to travel to other planets. It is certainly not possible to travel to other planets via magnetic forces, or astral projection, or any other metaphysical way.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Great question bob! Lets start with this when you last watched a shuttle launch, did the rockets slow down as they ascended into the progressively THINNING atmosphere or do you believe that the vacuum of space just abruptly start somewhere out of the field of view? Or better yet do yiu believe inertia exists in space?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Any people saying "we" for Mars colonies is hilarious.

I'm just glad you made it about race, like that's the biggest issue with colonizing another terrestrial body.

You've come a long way since our last encounter. :obama:

That last comment was sarcasm.

oh, race is definitely important.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
what all of you are missing is what happens to the human body when its in outer space for long periods of time. its harmful to us. so unless they can figure that out too. it wont be worth the risk to go out there on a commercial flight. purely exploration basically risking your live and your heath.

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/01/outer-space-bad-for-people/357493/

According to the Times, a recent "unknown unknown" — what scientists call unexpected complications — has reminded scientists that we still don't know how bodies will react to extended stints in outer space. Specifically, they are talking about two astronauts on an extended mission who discovered that their vision was failing:

In 2009, during his six-month stay on the International Space Station, Dr. Michael R. Barratt, a NASA astronaut who is also a physician, noticed he was having some trouble seeing things close up, as did another member of the six-member crew, Dr. Robert B. Thirsk, a Canadian astronaut who is also a doctor. So the two performed eye exams on each other, confirming the vision shift toward farsightedness. They also saw hints of swelling in their optic nerves and blemishes on their retinas. On the next cargo ship, NASA sent up a high-resolution camera so that they could take clearer images of their eyes, which confirmed the suspicions. Ultrasound images showed that their eyes had become somewhat squeezed.

Eye squeezing is something to be avoided, we think.

The known risks of space travel include increased exposure to radiation, which could put space travelers at higher risk for contracting cancer (and possibly brain damage) than their earth-bound counterparts. Also: weakened bones, a malady that researchers think can be counteracted by regular exercise and osteoporosis medication. Scientists suspect that simulating gravity on spacecrafts would solve the ocular problems, but are hesitant to do so because creating gravity in space means "spinning the spacecraft like a merry-go-round," which, understandably, would "add complexity to a mission and raise the potential for a catastrophic accident."

Interesting stuff.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
...did you just Camby the entire planet of Mars?

:ohhh:

Can you do that once you get enough daps? :gladbron:
U sure can.
mars.jpg

mars_surface_dust.jpg

image5.jpg
:mjlol:

:camby:

O yes sign me up for this. :laff:

Look at this wack ass planet bruh. You can tell this planet may have been something once upon a time but the craters in this shyt look like they devastated the fukk out this planet. We're going to visit a dead world. fukk around and find some shyt IN the planet lookin like

a-grey-alien-3489.jpg
" take me to your culo"
:huhldup: