Nasty Work - Indian Restaurant's Fish Curry Infested With Live Maggots Shocks Customers

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Nagaland Restaurant's Fish Curry Infested With Live Maggots Shocks Customers​

ipiccy_image---2024-03-12T191921869_65f05d8257edc.jpg

In Nagaland, a woman received an unexpected shock when she eagerly opened her takeout fish curry from a nearby restaurant. Instead of a satisfying meal, she discovered a disturbing surprise: live maggots crawling in the dish.

This incident has sparked conversations around the importance of food safety regulations and regular inspections in the food service industry. A netizen wrote, “Should mention the name of resturant.” Another said, “I’m confused as why there is live maggots if it is cooked …don’t you think it should’ve been cooked incase there is maggots…..I feel like there is a foul play.” A third user commented, “I would stop to eat for entire week.”

Also Read | Watch: Viral video of ‘kaju katli bhajiya’ sparks debate online

If this sounds horrifying, this definitely is not the first time a customer has been served food that has a seasoning of insects, alive and dead. A Hyderabad family’s recent Zomato order took an unpleasant turn with the discovery of an unwelcome surprise nestled in chicken biryani—a dead lizard. The family members’ expectations of a delightful meal were shattered and they shared pictures of the unwelcome guest on social media, igniting a firestorm of reactions.