Nate Diaz: UFC has put me ‘on the shelf’ so I’m applying for boxing license

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Why would people not want to see the 3rd match of a fight between the superstar and the person that dominated him the first time, and the second time was able to win on points.

What combat sport fan wouldn't want to see a trilogy and get a clear winner?
Fact is if Connor can get 25 mil fighting mayweather, he should be able to get 10 mil fighting Diaz again and diaz should definitely get a pay in the range of 1 to 2 mil. Think about this, Berto AND Ortiz got 750k in non title fight headlining Fox. This is a PPV and would be the biggest fight in the UFC that could make or break Connor, but Dana doesn't want it.
Why the UFC doesn’t want McGregor to box Mayweather

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Why would people not want to see the 3rd match of a fight between the superstar and the person that dominated him the first time, and the second time was able to win on points.

What combat sport fan wouldn't want to see a trilogy and get a clear winner?
Fact is if Connor can get 25 mil fighting mayweather, he should be able to get 10 mil fighting Diaz again and diaz should definitely get a pay in the range of 1 to 2 mil. Think about this, Berto AND Ortiz got 750k in non title fight headlining Fox. This is a PPV and would be the biggest fight in the UFC that could make or break Connor, but Dana doesn't want it.

I'm not that bothered. But then again I'm not a Diaz fan or a huge Connor fanboy, It could be a good fight but it doesn't interest me as much as other fights.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Both Nate and his brother train with Andre Ward...

The best boxer on the planet not named Mayweather...

You can clearly tell who just casually follow. And Nick used to train with (rip) Omar Henry.

Getting dropped in an MMA match with your legs in a completely different stance while waiting on kicks and takedowns vs a traditional boxing stance is a 180.....clearly someone just follows sherdog.

Andre has gone on record saying these dudes boxing is top-notch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andre Ward politely disagrees

Andre Ward is just being nice

that guy who knocked out cowboy has way better boxing than nate diaz and he couldn't make it in professional boxing

Anderson Silva is the most dominate stand up fighter in MMA history, he got knocked out twice when he tried to box professionally

people need to stop thinking boxing is just a simple fist fight and actually understand the sweet science

Nate Diaz could box some local bums with their license, but he couldn't even beat a journey man

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Andre Ward is just being nice

that guy who knocked out cowboy has way better boxing than nate diaz and he couldn't make it in professional boxing

Anderson Silva is the most dominate stand up fighter in MMA history, he got knocked out twice when he tried to box professionally

people need to stop thinking boxing is just a simple fist fight and actually understand the sweet science

Nate Diaz could box some local bums with their license, but he couldn't even beat a journey man

:francis:

I'll take the word of the LHW champ who brings them in as sparring partners over a felllow 9-5 Coli member....:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thecoli.....

Where posters know more than the boxers who spar with them for a living....
I guarantee Id lay all type of hands on Diaz with that wild shyt; he's probably good work because of his endurance and ability to take a beating nothing else

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

I'll take the word of the LHW champ who brings them in as sparring partners over a felllow 9-5 Coli member....:stopitslime:

First off I don't work a 9-5

Second off let take a ban bet, if Diaz fights any rank person in boxing he gets KO'd

anybody with eyes can see he's okay at boxing, he's nowhere near the professional boxing

Andre Ward just said they did good in sparring, we're talking about practice, man, he's was being nice to them because their training partners

what did you want him to say, oh yea they're trash, can't do shyt

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
First off I don't work a 9-5

Second off let take a ban bet, if Diaz fights any rank person in boxing he gets KO'd

anybody with eyes can see he's okay at boxing, he's nowhere near the professional boxing

Andre Ward just said they did good in sparring, we're talking about practice, man, he's was being nice to them because their training partners

what did you want him to say, oh yea they're trash, can't do shyt
:beli: